Sister's of devil and angel

Ch-47

"We are here," he said, stopping the car in front of a children's park.

Eleanor nodded and was about to get out. But held back by Cedric. She looked at him with a questioning gaze as if she was asking what?

He immediately got out of the car and opened her car door. 'My hubby is such a gentleman! Aww… I can even make the mount Everest melt with his actions,' the fangirl devil came out almost immediately.

Eleanor ignored the chirping devil and smiled at him. He held her hand in a gentlemanly manner and made her walk to the nearest bench.

The cold breeze hit their bodies making Eleanor shiver slightly. Unconsciously she moved towards her available warmth. Eleanor hugged Cedric tightly. She only knew her father and brother's embrace was warm but she never knew that Cedric's embrace was warm too. A smile bloomed on her face making her look like a contented kitty. Cedric peeled her from his embrace, making her look at him in confusion. He removed his coat and wrapped it around her. After that he pulled her closer to him and made her sit in his lap then he hugged her tighter.

"There are two or three videos at the party. From when you started collecting them? You ruined such a wonderful party just for me. You are a fool," she said.

"I become a fool only in your presence. I am your exclusive fool, Love," he whispered as he looked into her eyes which were shining like fireflies.

"I asked you something else," she said as she faked a cough trying to fight the awkwardness. Dammit!

'My poor heart! Can't you stop racing!? This is not a race! Your work is to pump and purify the blood. Can't you do that calmly!? Aww… Why do you melt whenever he smiles? You act like butter placed in sunlight in his presence! Ah!!! Give me some face as the owner of this body!' Eleanor yelled at one of the vital parts of her body.

'I am sorry I can't!' her heart replied.

'Hey… why do you talk like the devil? And you even have horns?' Eleanor asked in surprise.

'Devil is my sister! Hehe…' her heart said as it smiled sheepishly.

'Don't tease my Ele,' her brain appeared.

'What!? Who are you again?' Eleanor asked in surprise again.

'I am your brain. Sister of Angel,' it announced proudly.

'For me, my angel and devil are enough. You both shoo…' she said to them.

'My angel and Devil are busy fighting with each other. So, we came to aid you,' the heart said with a shrug.

'Yeshhh…' her angelic brain replied.

'Now since you both let me know your presence. You may leave,' Eleanor said.

'Nah… I am here to get melted by my idol,' my heart replied.

'Hey, he is my soon-to-be husband! No stealing!' Eleanor said protectively.

*snap* *snap*

Eleanor heard a snap of fingers near her ear.

"What's going on with this beautiful mind of yours?" Cedric's voice could be heard near her.

"You don't know. The devil and angel are fighting. So, they sent their sisters to aid me. And do you know who their sisters are? The Devil's sister is my heart and the angel sister is my brain. The brain is kind of rational. While the heart is a total pervert. Sigh…" Eleanor blurted out her inner battle to him with a pout forgetting that whatever was happening in her brain was utter nonsense.

Cedric's eyes widened in shock at her words. What? Wasn't his woman too cute? Now there were another two angels in her life. And she said her heart is a pervert. A smile formed on his face as he looked at her.

"What else your heart and brain are saying?" Cedric asked her with a pout.

'Kiss him!' her heart screamed as her devilish horns glowed brightly, for which Eleanor assumed that her heart loaned those horns from that stupid devil.

'Talk to him and clear your doubts,' her brain screamed.

"My heart is asking to kiss you while my brain is asking to talk to you and clear the misunderstanding. Sigh…" Eleanor pouted again.

"Ha-ha… I want to talk to your heart then!" Cedric announced.

'Aww…. My idol wants to talk to me!' her heart started dancing mindlessly. It made a few spins and even tried the ballet dance but ended up falling on the butt and got hurt.

"Ahh! Because of you… my heart got excited and dancing. But ended up falling on its butt and crying now. Say sorry to my devilish heart!" Eleanor pouted, still not realizing that she was talking utter nonsense.

"Okay…" he said and leaned on her chest.

He placed his lips on her chest, cough aka on her breast, through the thin fabric of her dress as he fanned his breath on her skin making her heart race again.

"I am sorry. I will massage you for the pain I caused," he said in a seductive voice making her heart melt right at that second.

'I melted!' her heart screamed before turning into jell only her mouth and eyes stayed intact.

Cedric raised his head and started rubbing her breath with his thumb in circles making her blush. Damn! He was taking advantage of this situation.

'You stupid, Ele! He is taking advantage of you! Stop him!' her brain screamed asking her to have some self-awareness.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked out as she came into her senses by her brain wake-up call.

"Healing you," he whispered.

"First answer my question," she said as she tried to change the topic. And she was almost successful in it. 

"First let's talk about your heart and brain," he said sheepishly. 

"Ahhh!!!" A sudden realization hit her senses and looked at him with her wide eyes. 

What the holy molly smudged potato! 

What the hell has happened?

Why was she so stupid to reveal her secrets?

Dammit! There was no way she would not get teased by him from now on!

  ----------

Author Notes: surprise! So... how r u all?