Chapter 1

The first day of school as a new student... It's always shit. As I was walking in the middle of the hallway. Teenagers were staring at me. Dad had to move out of town because of his promotion as a cop. They said he was too good, what a joke. I look at the open door to a classroom. History. I walked in and looked around. No one was in yet except for the teacher. She looks at me. " Yes? Are you lost?" I shook my head. " I'm a new student. This is my first period." She takes a look at her computer. " You're (Y/n)? " I nod again. " Take a seat. You're early."

I look around and decided to sit in the back. Maybe no one will notice me. It wasn't that I am shy, but because no one sits in the back. Well, that's the case in my old school. Maybe if I'm lucky enough no one sits here- " Hey." I looked up and see a guy. Shit. He has black curly hair and dark skin. I just stare at him. Looking straight at his green eyes. Daring myself not to say anything. " This is my seat." Just my luck. " Sorry. I'm ne-" " I could tell." Jeez. what a bitch. "Leave her alone Aaron." I turn around to see a pretty girl with blonde short hair. " The seat in front of him is not taken. You can sit there." She gives me a warm smile. " Thanks...uhh" I see her pull out her hand. " I'm Matty! Nice to meet you." I smile shaking her hand. " (Y/n), it's nice to meet you too, Matty." I hear a 'psh' behind me. I turn to see Aaron annoyed.

" Don't mind him. He's acting all tough be he really isn't. " She giggles sitting down in front of me. Soon the bell rings and a bunch of students came into the classroom.

It was not long before my first class to be over. I walk out and head to my second class. I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see Matty. " Hey (Y/n)! What class do you have next?" I smiled at her. " I got geometry. Class 32." " Oh, my other friends have that class. They said it can be noisy. Their names are Tommy and Evan. They are pretty chill when you get to meet them." Well, that's great to know.

I wave bye to her as she continues walking to her next class. I walk into the class to see a bunch of students. I have no idea where to sit. I then see an open spot next to a group of girls. As I was walking over to the seat. A hand grip my wrist stopping me. I look to see a guy with black hair, pale skin, and black eyes. " I wouldn't sit there if I were you. " I look at him confused. " Huh?" " That seat." He points at the seat I was going to sit on. " Why?" " It belongs to Emma. She will literally tear you apart if you sit there." I only nod my head. He slaps the desk next to him. " You can sit here. It's the safest spot." I sit down next to him.

" So, what's your name? I'm Evan." Evan. This is who Matty was talking about. One of her friends. I thought he would look different. Not emo-looking. He is very different from Matty. I wonder who Tommy is. " (Y/n). Matty told me about you. " He nods looking at the teacher as the bell rings.

In the middle of class the door opens. Looking up I see a really pretty girl. She has dark skin with straight black hair. Most likely straighten. " Sorry, I'm late again Mrs. Willme. I was-" The teacher sighed. " Spare me your excuses, Emma. Go sit down." She scoffed and went to go sit down. That's the Emma Evan warmed me about? I wonder what's so special about her. " psst." I look over to Evan. " Done stare too much. She can sense that." He slightly laughed. I shook my head and went back to work.

The bell rings for 3rd period. I stood up and looked over at Evan. " What class do you have? I got physics." He smiles at me. " I got history. You do get the same class as Aaron though. If I remember he also has the same class as Matty. You met him?" Oh. Aaron dude. " Kinda. The only time we talked was when he told me to get off his seat. " Evan laughed. " What a dick. Trust me. He isn't like that at all. He's probably just trying to look tough around the new girl. " I look at him confused. " He's just making him look like an asshole," " Yup. Anyway, see you around new girl." I said bye and head to my next class.

I walk to the classroom to see a male teacher waiting outside the class. I walk over to him. " Hm? Are you a new student?" I only nod." Awesome! I am Mr. Preston but can call me Mr. P if you like. This class is pretty stack but you can sit next toooooooo. Aaron!" I look over to see everyone except Aaron sitting with someone. Seems like the tables are up with pairs. Great. I walk over to him and sit down next to him.