Chapter 14

I stared at my dad with a worried expression as he looked at me with a glare. I was sitting at the police station in an investigation room. Yes...I'm being investigated. My dad was standing near the door watching me as the woman talked to me. "Honey, you need to look at me." I shake my head losing contact with dad. " Would you like to explain to me what happened last night?" I nod my head. " Me and Damien left after the game was finished, going to the school. This is really hard to explain but he wanted to show me something but as he turned the corner and got shot by this...guy..."

She frowns at me. " You need to give me full detail or else we will never find who did this to your friend." I closed my eyes, thinking for a bit. Billy, I need to talk about Billy. But it seems so hard to believe...

" I have this... secret admirer...I don't know who it is but, I'm positive it's him that did this to Damien. It all started when he called me after school the second day. Asked me if I liked scary movies. For so long he was the nicest, sweetest guy I've talked to. Letting me talk about my feelings, making me laugh, you know what you want in a guy. The moment he started acting weird was when he said Emma deserved to die..." She nods her head writing it all down. " You think he killed Emma as well?" I stayed silent, looking at the woman. Tears begin swelling up within me. " Y-Yes...and I think it was my fault for most of it." She gets closer to me patting my back with a concerned look. " Why's that?" I looked down trying to wipe the tears away. " We were talking on the phone after a...party I went to. I had an argument with a friend and Emma. I left angry and that's when Billy called. I was so upset with Emma I told him he should kill her...I-It was supposed to be a joke. I didn't mean it! Now she's dead because of me!" I broke down crying as I clenched my hair. " I killed Emma and Damien!" My dad runs over to me hugging me. " (Y/n)! Calm down!" I shake my head as memories of last night flood in. " Damien died because of me! All he wanted to do was find out who Billy was!! He wanted to protect me! Now he's dead!" I looked at my dad as I cried. " Why is this happening to me! I should've told you sooner! I'm so sorry dad!" I hugged him tightly as my tears stained his uniform. He holds me tight as I breathe heavily on his chest.

" Take a break honey. We'll come back in a bit." I nod my head as they both leave the room, leaving me alone. I sighed heavily as snot began drooping down my nose. Ew. I stand up grabbing the box of tissues wiping my nose.

If only I never answered those stupid calls. If only I never talked to that freak. Now he's killed two people. All because of me.

It was silent in the room, only the cries I left out was the only thing that could be heard. Until my phone began to buzz. I almost choked on the air as I felt it vibrate in my back pocket. Ignore it.

I continue listening to my phone vibrating in my pocket as I try to calm down. The room went quiet again.

Ding

I sighed and cleaned my face with some tissues.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

Bzzzzzz

Bzzzzz

Bzzzz

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

Bzzz

Bzzz

Bzzz

Bzzz

Bzzz

....

...