Chapter 21

"Of course I did...I couldn't get you out of my head." Tommy smiled weakly. "I'm glad you came." (Y/n) reached out and held his hand. "What happened to you Tommy?" She whispered. Her eyes filled with worry. Tommy looked away and sighed deeply. "It happened out of nowhere, ghostface...I think it's Lily." Tommy looked back at her, looking into her eyes. They widened as he said that."W-What? What makes you say that?"

"Ghostface saw us together in the janitor's closet. The only person who saw us together there was Lily...it has to be her." (Y/n) held his hand tightly as she looked at him. "So...does that mean the other Ghostface is Evan?" He nods slightly. "I-I think...I don't know." He rubbed his head in pain. "This is hurting my head." He muttered, closing his eyes. She smiled softly as she pats his hair. "Don't over think it Tommy. We'll find out who it is soon." She narrowed her eyes as she looked down.

Soon

She thinks.

Hopefully she can find out who this person is.

Riiing

Riiinng

Riiiing

Her body tenses as she hears her phone ring in her back pocket. She looks over at Tommy before pulling it out. Looking at the screen an unknown ID was calling her. She was confused.

Why isn't he calling her on his phone? Was it even Billy?

She hesitated for a second but answered it.

"Hello?"

"You dirty fucking bitch."

Her breath hitched as she heard his voice. "H-huh...?"

"Why can't you just stay away from him?"

"B-Billy I promise it's not like that I-"

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS YOU WHORE!"

He chuckled.

"And it's not Billy,

It's Ghostface."

Tommy looked at her confused. "Ghostface?" He mouthed out. (Y/n) placed a finger against her lip indicating he should stay quiet. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"Ghostface, Billy. Who cares who I am. All that matters is that you're going to die (Y/n). Whether it's today or tomorrow, next week. Next month! NEXT YEAR! I don't fucking care! All I know is that you're going to die (Y/n)! A gruesome, horrible PAINFUL DEATH! I'll make sure your guts will be spilling out of you, and no one can stop me. Not Tommy or Aaron." Ghostface laughed. "Cause they'll be dead too! All of them-!"