Chapter 10

It was Monday morning and I was sitting with Aaron in his car waiting in the parking lot. He was holding my hand tightly. Aaron had his hand over his mouth, thinking. Thinking about what I told him a few minutes ago.

Billy.

He's here.

Here in Woodsboro. Stalking me.

" So what I'm hearing is that Billy is here? He's known you since the very start?" I only nod as I look at him. Aarons face scrunched up, confused. " Who the hell can it be?" He looks at me. " Who was the first ever person you met?" I slightly rolled my eyes. " You." He groans. " Besides me (Y/n)." I think for a second. " Well, first it was you then Matty, Evan, then the rest of the group at lunch. Then the next day Tomm-"

"Tommy."

"What?"

"It's fucking Tommy."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"How could you possibly think it's Tommy?"

" The mother fucker punched me at lunch in front of everyone saying to stay away from you!"

" That's what it was about?"

" Yes!"

" I'm sorry but that's not enough proof."

"...Not enough proof?! You want your proof (Y/n)? Let's go!" He gets out of his car, shuts the door, and walks around opening the door for me. " What are you doing?" He gives me a small smile helping me out of his car. " Giving you proof." He locks his car as he interlocks our fingers together. "We are going to make Tommy burst and possibly kill me." I rolled my eyes. " Don't say that."

As we walked hand in hand together to our spot I noticed my face starts to heat up. I just realized that I and Aaron are going to announce that we are a thing now. It's embarrassing but they had to find out sooner or later.

We reached the group as they where chatting with each other, even Tommy. The first one to notice me and Aaron holding hands was Daisy. She laughs slightly. " What is this? Elementary? You guys are really holding hands at your grown age?" I rolled my eyes. " We're taking it slow okay." I smiled.

" Taking it slow? What do you mean?"

I look over at Tommy was a slight awkward smile. " Weeeeelllll. Me and Aaron are aaaahhhh....."

"Thing.

A couple.

Dating.

Boyfriend and girlfriend."

I look at Aaron with a glare as he was grinning at Tommy.

"When was this?" Tommy says getting closer to me and Aaron. " Yesterday." I say as I look up at Tommy.

" Why Aaron?"

" What? Why me? What the hell do you mean?"

" I ain't fucking talking to you Aaron. I'm talking to (Y/n).