Chapter 7

It was Friday and the girls were planning a sleepover at my house. Thankfully my mom let us have it at the house since my dad will be working all night at the police station.
They wanted it to happen at my place because they want to get to know me better. I think it's pretty nice of them to do that, even though we've known each other for a month already. Still, I think this will be a nice time to bond with them. Maybe they will tell me their sides of the story with Emma.

I hear a honk outside my house signaling me that Aaron was here already. He started picking me up again once my dad got too busy working. It was nice talking to him again. Even though he assumed I did something to Emma. We all make mistakes... I said goodbye to my mom and left.

I hopped inside his car and left my house. As we were driving he then suddenly took a turn and went off track to school. I looked over at him confused. " What are you doing? Schools that way Aaron." he chuckles. " I'm aware of that. Just wanted to get a drink." He then stops at a drive-thru of some drink place. " I didn't know we had this."
" You don't leave your house or what? This place is amazing." I laughed. " Lily's grandparents own this place. We usually get free stuff when we're with her." A few minutes later Aaron finally got to place his order. " two iced strawberry mediums."
" Two? Aaron I-" He stops me. " (Y/n) it's fine. These things are the best. You need to try it.." I sighed and nodded my head.

He gives me my drink as he drives away. " These things taste the best. It's a strawberry-flavored coffee. " I hummed as I took my first sip. " Holy shit that's amazing." I take another sip and savor the taste. " You haven't tried anything yet. Their Slushies are the bomb. We should try it out together. " I looked over to Aaron. My face begins to heat up. " Yeah, that sounds fun. Just the two of us." He looks over at me and smiles.

We both got out of the car and headed over to our spot. I look over and see Daisy yelling at Damien about something. I laughed. " What are they on about this time?" Aaron hums. " He's probably talking about anime again. ' But Daisy! Levi Ackerman IS hot! You're saying you wouldn't bang him?!'" We laughed as he mocked Damien. "' For the last time Damien! Levi isn't real!"
" 'Don't say that!'"
We both laughed louder as we got close to our friends. We see our friends looking our way. I look over at Tommy. He was giving us a weird look. " Wow, no fair you went over to Lily's grandparents' place without telling us!" Damien yells. Daisy cringes and shoves Damien away from her. " Shut the hell up Damien. You're too loud." He only laughed shoving her back.

" You didn't buy some for the rest of us, Aaron. Picking favorites I see?" Evan smirks at us. Aaron tenses up. " N-No it's not like that! She hasn't tried the place, that's all. " Evan only smiles. " Well in that case. Maybe we should all go together and get some drinks. How does that sound, Lily?" Evan looks over at Lily as she shrugs. " Fine, I guess." He smiles rubbing her shoulder. " So (Y/n), do you have anything planned for the sleepover tonight?" Suzie says looking over at me." I take a sip of my drink, almost done with it. " Uhm kinda, I got some movies we can watch and I got a couple of games. Like Just dance."
" Oh, I love that game! I used to play it when I was younger!" Matty says with a big smile. " Yeah, I didn't buy that many snacks so you can bring some if you want." The girls nod.

The bells rang and school was starting. I noticed that Tommy hadn't said anything the entire time. Which isn't usually him. I walked over to him as he was heading to his class. " Hey, Tommy you okay?" He looks over at me and smiles a bit. " Yeah, I'm good. Just a bit tired. I couldn't sleep. What are you doing anyway? Isn't your class that way?" I saw a trash can and threw my finished cup away. " Yeah, but I wanted to see if you were alright. You didn't say anything that entire time." He laughed, patting my head. " Thanks for worrying but I'm alright. Now get to class." I waved at him and headed the opposite way.

Classes were boring today. Nothing really good happened other than talking to the girls about the sleepover. It was now lunch and everyone was heading to lunch. I took out my lunch and headed to our table. As I got there I saw Aaron sitting down. " Hey, Aaron, here already?" He looks over at me. " Oh, I brought my lunch today. Thought it would be nice to eat early and not wait in line. " I laughed. " Yeah must suck for people that are last in line." As we sat there eating, waiting for our friends he spoke up. " So about us going out to get some slushies. How does tomorrow sound? Around 5?" I smiled at him. " Yeah, sounds good." He smiles back. His eyes brightened up. " It's a date then." As he said that a tray was slammed down next to me making me jump. I look over to see Tommy looking angry. " Oh hey, Tommy. You scared me." I awkwardly laughed at him. He looks at me and smiles. " Sorry (Y/n)." I then hear Aaron mumble something. " What was that Aaron?" Tommy asked sternly. Aaron ignores him and continues to eat his food.