Chapter 20

I was walking downstairs where I saw my dad standing at the front door. He looked a little guilty. "Dad...? What's wrong?" He lets out a big sigh and looks at my mom then right back at me. "Your friend Tommy is in the hospital...he got stabbed multiple times at the school." I looked at him in shock. "H-Huh...?" I didn't believe him. My dad walks closer to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I-is he going to be o-okay?" I managed to say. He stayed silent for a bit. "I don't know honey. I was just told he was in the hospital...Do you want to go see him?"

Yes

That's what I wanted to say...

But...this happened because of me. I talked to him when I wasn't supposed to...Billy probably saw...He's going to die because of me...Just like Lily said.

"N-no..." was all I said. My dad nodded his head. "Take your time honey. We can see him whenever you want."

Without saying anything I opened the door and headed outside and to my dads car to go to school.

I can't believe this...

Tommy...

I hope he's okay...

Minutes passed and I was finally at school. "Bye dad..." I said quietly as I closed the car door and walked away.

This time...

This time for sure I won't talk to anyone.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

I groaned silently and I heard Matty yelling at me. "(Y/n) have you heard about Tommy?!" She sounded very concerned, saying nothing as I continued to walk away from her. "Hey! I'm talking to you." She pulled my arm. "We're all going to see him after school. You should go."

Still ignoring her, I enter the school building, walking the hallways. "(Y/n) you can't be doing this! Tommy is hurt! What if he doesn't make it-"

"He will." I said.

She sighs softly. "We don't know that (Y/n). I'm 100 percent sure he would want to see you one last time if he dies."

"Stop talking like that Matty...You know he'll make it...you're just trying to scare me."

She puffed out her cheeks. "All I want is for you to talk to us (Y/n)."

"I don't want to talk." I turned around walking to my first class.

Hours have passed, and I was sitting in the library while it was lunchtime. I looked down at my food as I was not hungry. How can I eat at a time like this? Tommy's hurt...maybe even worse.

Ding

Ding

I looked down at my phone and it was Daisy.

Daisy: We need to talk.

I set my phone aside and tried to ignore the text. After some time picking at my food, another text popped up.

Daisy: Don't just leave me on seen whore 🤬

It's about Tommy

I sighed while picking up my phone.

(Y/n): What about Tommy?

Daisy: he really wants to see you (Y/n)...

(Y/n): He's okay?

Daisy: idk but we're going to see him after school. You HAVE to go!!!

(Y/n): I'll think about it.

Daisy: fair enough

With that I picked up my food and threw it away.

School was over and I was walking to my dads car,

"(Y/n)!"

I turned my head as Daisy yelled at me from her car, motioning me to go over there. I shook my head pointing at my dads car. She tossed her head back groaning before giving me a thumbs up. I continued to walk to my dads car. I got a text.

Daisy: We're going to the hospital PLEASE go

I put my phone in my back pocket and got in my dads cop car. "How was school honey?" I shrugged my shoulders looking at him. "C-Can...can we go see Tommy?" His eyes noticeably softened and nodded his head. "Of course." He starts the car and then heads to the hospital.

What felt like hours we finally made it to the hospital, my dad stood beside me as we entered the building. "I'll wait for you here honey." I nodded my head as I walked over to the front asking for Tommy's room number.

I brushed the sweat off my jeans as I walked over to Tommy's room. I was nervous for some reason, nervous to see how badly his wounds were. As I got closer to his door I saw my friends in front of his door. Daisy, Evan and Matty. Matty smiled as she saw me. "I knew you would come!" I smiled awkwardly as I nodded. "I had to, I don't want to get nightmares." Matty understood as she stepped aside. "He was pretty upset that you weren't here with us, but I'm sure he'll be glad you came." Daisy nods. "Yeah, Romeo in there didn't even give us a genuine smile. You just kept looking past us to see if you were here." Evan chuckled, "seriously, the guy likes you." He pats my back, "but happy to see you're here." The girls nod. "We're just heading off, let us know how it goes,"

They all waved me goodbye as I stood in front of Tommy's hospital door. I was shaking slightly as I reached for the door. Eventually, I got it open and headed inside. Walking in I see Tommy laying in his hospital bed watching tv. He turned his head, eyes widening as he saw me. "(Y-Y/n)?!" He tried getting up eagerly but groaned in pain. I quickly walked over to him, resting my hand on his shoulder, making sure that he stays seated. "Tommy you shouldn't be moving like that," He chuckled softly as he looked up at me.

"You came."

(( to be honest with you guys I'm just throwing this chapter out for you guys, ya know? / I also wanted to show you my Tommy drawing 🤭/ also proving THOSE NASTY HOES out there that I deeply care about this book and I won't stop writing until it's...

(( to be honest with you guys I'm just throwing this chapter out for you guys, ya know? / I also wanted to show you my Tommy drawing 🤭/ also proving THOSE NASTY HOES out there that I deeply care about this book and I won't stop writing until it's completed. It just takes time okay? So don't be saying I'm a lazy ass writer. I HAVE A LIFE 😭 Writing is a hobby and I made this fanfic out of pure boredom!!!!!!!!!! That's why it's not the best story- but anyway. I truly love everyone that reads my story and likes it. It really means a lot that people love my shitty story. ❤️))

((This is posted at 4AM mistakes will be changed whenever))