Chapter 11

Riiiinng

Rinnnng

Rinnnngg

We all looked over to the sound it was coming from.

Damien.

He just looks around the table and smiles a bit. He pulls out his phone and shows it to us. The contact said 'Mom'.

" Calm down guys, it's my mom." He answered his phone and put it to his ear. I quickly looked back at my phone and it was still ringing but quickly it hung up. It's not him. We all groaned as he laughed at us. He hangs up with his mom as he stands up. " I gotta go you guys. My mom is here to pick me up. Taking my cat to the vet. See yaaaaa." As he was walking I immediately jumped from my chair and ran up to him, grabbing ahold of his backpack. Turning him around I glared at him. "You really going to pull that shit and leave right after?!" He furrowed his brow confused. " Pull what off? My mom just called at the right time." I didn't answer him. I just stared at his eyes.

" Damien...What's your favorite scary movie?" He smiles at me. " 'It',not the 2017 version. The 1990 miniseries. Tim Curry really made 'It' look super freaky." I rolled my eyes. That's not what I wanted to hear. " What answer are you looking for? Probably something basic like Friday the 13th. I hate that franchise." I glared at him. " No, it's Child's play." He nods, turning away. " I need to go. Hope you find your culprit (Y/n)." He waves leaving the cafeteria. I walk back to my table feeling defeated somewhat.

I sit back down.

I'm lost.

I don't know what to do.

Who's Billy?

Is it one of my friends?

Is it someone I've never seen before?

I look around the cafeteria.

It could be anyone!

EVERYONE!

BUT WHO?

WHO THE FUCK IS BILLY?!

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? You're breathing heavily." I turned to the voice and it was. Daisy. I only nod my head. " Yeah." The bells rang, meaning lunch was over. I stood up immediately. "Everythings good. I need to get to class. " As I was leaving Aaron catched up to me. " (Y/n) something is clearly not right. What happened with you and Damien? Did he-" I turn to him angry.

"Nothing Aaron! Nothing happened! That's what's wrong! I don't know who Billy is and I'm..." I'm what. Scared? The dude confessed his feelings for me and now I'm scared of him? He's just some jealous guy. All because Aaron wanted me to be his girlfriend.

Suddenly that same question came up in my head.

Did I make the right decision dating Aaron?

Aaron?

Aaron...

He looked at me with such worry in his eyes.

This is all my fault. This happened because of me.

I don't want to hurt his feelings.

" (Y/n), I'm right here if you need me." Aaron grabbed my shoulders and looked at me. " I'm here as your friend and your boyfriend. Okay?" I only stared at him. I simply nod my head and walked away.

This is confusing. Everything that's happening right now is fucking me up. I just need to calm down. I head straight to the bathroom trying to get a hold of myself. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to forget what just happened.

Riiinng

Riinngg

I'm getting a call. I pulled out my phone and looked at the contact name.