Chapter 18

Tommy and Aaron.

It somehow always goes back to those fuckers...

Why though?

I groaned, I have a terrible headache. Everything is just going in circles, I'm making no progress.

After my incident with Lui. I went to my next class as if nothing happened between me and Billy. I sighed, still feeling his touch on me. It was like he marked me with permanent markers. I can't get it off me. Sitting down I placed my things on my desk, that's until a desk was pulled next to mine. I look over and see Tommy. I tried scooting away from him but he stopped me. "Please don't go..." He frowns. "I-I...uhm..." I tried making up an excuse to move but nothing came out of my mouth. "(Y/n) just hear me out." I sighed looking away. "What...?" He leans close. "You can't do this alone...you need your friends to help you get out of this." I looked at him again. "Y-...You guys are not my friends..."

He looks at me with pity."You're only saying that because you're scared...I know what you're going through -"

"No you don't...you literally don't know what I'm dealing with Tommy. I have a psycho guy stalking my every move and if I make one single mistake he'll kill somebody I know."

"Let me help you find whoever did-"

"The last person that ever tried helping me died. Damien died because of me-"

"No he didn't, stop saying that. He died trying to be the hero and figure out who's behind all this without any help or backup. Damien died trying to impress you."  I looked at him confused. "Why would he want to impress me?" He rolled his eyes. "He had this noticeable crush on you (Y/n)...literally everyone saw it but you." I looked down.

That's right...

I remember Ghostface saying something about Damien trying to ruin our relationship...but I thought he meant by exposing himself. "It still hurts...it feels like everything is my fault..." I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. "I don't want you getting hurt (Y/n)." He whispered.  I looked at him, then down at his chest. Sighing, I looked back at him. "H....How do I know...y-you're not Billy..." His eyes slightly widened. "Me...? Billy?" He almost sounded hurt. "Why would you accuse me?"

"I'm not...I'm just...making sure..." He groans looking away. "Well I'm not...have you suspected anyone else other than me?" I shook my head. "Kinda...Aaron...but I don't know." Tommy looks over to me again. "Aaron...?" He stays silent for a bit. "If I had to take a guess I would say Evan." I almost laughed. "Evan? But he has Lily." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just guessing...Lily and Evans' relationship hasn't been good. They are always on and off. He tries making things work but she overthinks everything. Maybe he's finally gotten over her." I think for a second. "No no it can't be him. I remember being on call with Billy and Evan was with me taking me to the nurse. It can't be him..."

"So whoever hasn't been near you while you were on call with Billy has to be the suspect."

I try to remember everyone who has seen me calling Billy.

There's...

Aaron

Evan

All the girls at the sleepover....

Then...that only leaves out three people.

Damien...dead...

Tommy...

And...

Lui.

"Lui..." I looked over at Tommy. "It has to be Lui. He's the only one that hasn't been near when Billy called me...Well, you too..." I looked over at him and frowned. "Tommy, what's your favorite scary movie...?" He raised a brow. "My favorite scary movie?" He looks up thinking for a bit. "I would sayyyyy...Chucky." My heart nearly sank. He's playing with me right? I shake my head. "A-Any reason...?" He smiled at me. "Dolls are scary."

He's not Billy.

He's not Billy...

He's not Billy!!!

Billy wouldn't casually just give himself out like that?! Plus Billy said Child's Play not Chucky! Or is he playing dumb?! I looked at Tommy. He was smiling at me. "Something wrong?" I let out a laugh and shook my head. "I'm fine..." I smiled awkwardly at him. He lost his smile. "I said something, didn't I?" He leans in closer to me. "W-what of course not..."

"Then why are you being so weird right now?

I definitely said something..."

We both stayed silent.

"You think I'm Billy..." He said in disbelief. "Why?"

"Billy's favorite scary movie is Chucky...Child's play." He rolled his eyes. "So that automatically makes me Billy?"

"I guess...I don't know Tommy...I just want to figure this out already."

"Guessing won't get you nowhere (Y/n). How can I prove to you that I'm not Billy?"

I looked at him up and down, then at his chest. He's wearing a white sweatshirt. Something he likes to wear every week.

Looking around the class I realized we only had a few people in here. Everyone was doing their own thing. Headphones in while writing or on their phone. Some even sleeping. The teacher was typing on their computer focusing.

Me and Tommy were in the very back of class so it would be hard to see us.

"Meet me in the hallway..." I walked over to the teacher and asked to use the restroom. He nodded his head, not paying attention, and I quickly left. Minutes later Tommy comes walking out of the class.

"Why did you want us to come to the hallway?" He said as we walked. I stayed silent as I looked at the hallway. I then noticed a janitor closet slightly open.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Grabbing Tommy's hand, I pushed us both into the closet. He gasped, holding onto my shoulder. "(Y/n)?" He looks down at me. "Tommy...what are your feelings towards me...?" I say as I lean towards him. It was slightly dark in the room but the light on the ceiling made it clear that Tommy's face was turning red. "M-My feelings towards you...? W-Why?"

I placed my hands on his chest. Leaning into him. He almost gasped. "What are you-"

"Answer me...please..." He slowly placed his hands on my waist. "I...I like you...a lot..."

"You do...?" I felt his chest, he was beginning to breathe heavily. I moved my hands around his chest, feeling every detail. How buff he was, every curve he had, his pecs were soft. "(Y-Y/n)..." He pulls me closer to him. "Why are you being so touchy with me...?" I looked up at him. His face was red as a tomato. "Tommy..."

"Hmm?"

"A...Are you Billy...?"

// I'm not gonna apologize for taking forever. I had so much writers block and work has been up my ass. I'm also not lying when reader says everything is just going in circles because that's literally what it feels like. Probably someone will die next chapter idk. 🧍‍♀️//