Chapter 17

"W-What?"

"I said, do you want me to punish you?"

He chuckled.

"You've been a bad girl lately. Hurting yourself, getting into trouble, spilling secrets.

I think you deserve to be punished."

I shake my head.

"N-No...please don't hurt me."

"Hurt? No no no, I would never do that. I love you too much to hurt my precious baby."

"Then what kind of punishment are you talking about?"

I was playing dumb. Honestly, I wanted to hear for myself what he wanted.

I feel his hand on my hip. He slowly moves his hand up, picking my shirt up as he goes. I continue to stare at him as he does so.

"I'm going to show you how to treat your body right."

That doesn't sound like a punishment at all...

I stood there, not knowing what to do. I was feeling a lot of emotions right now...

"I've always wanted to touch you like this (Y/n)." He groans. "But it would be better if it was skin to skin...I wanna feel your skin against mine..."

"B-Billy..." I managed to spit out. The way he was touching me made me...so sensitive to his touch.

I feel him tap my inner thigh with the knife.

"(Y/n), you will not tell anyone what happens here, got it?" He chuckles as I nod my head.

The hand that was on my hip suddenly moves to the back of my head. He grips my hair. I wince in pain.

"O-Ow,"

"You really piss me off...Ya' know that?"

I looked at his masked face. I was confused by his words.

"Why don't you just LISTEN to me...? Why is it so difficult for you to stay out of trouble?!"

I tensed up as I felt his knife push up against my core.

"A-Ah! B-Billy!"

He hums.