Chapter 8

Me and the rest of the girls were giggling with each other telling a few jokes. It was midnight and we were still fully awake. Daisy covers her mouth trying to silence her laugh. " Daisy! Remember when Aiden-'' Suzie couldn't finish her sentence as she burst out laughing. " Oh when he got SOOOOO drunk he peed himself in front of you! He was so embarrassed he took his pants off hanging them to dry outside!" Matty laughs remembering the past events. Daisy couldn't help it anymore letting out the loudest laugh causing her to snort. We all laughed as she covered her face as it slowly turned red, continuing to laugh. I even see Lily joining the affair.

" Oh I know we should prank call some people!" Matty says, pulling out her phone. Daisy finally calms down looking at Matty. " Who would we even prank call? Every store is closed right now." We all think.

" I know, we should prank call Billy. "

I look over at the voice that said it. Lily. "Hm? I...I don't know. He's probably asleep. Who knows..." I look down at my phone looking at the contact,  thinking of Billy. " Oh come on. We won't know if we don't try~" Daisy says, grabbing my phone from me. " Wait-"  
" It's going to be fine (Y/n) we won't embarrass you...that much." Daisy giggles dialing Billy's phone number. " Don't save his number after this." I look at her with a slight glare. She laughs at me. " Calm down (Y/n), I'm not going to steal your man." Matty and Suzie laughed with Daisy.
She then presses call. Ringing echoing in the room filled the silence as we all looked at Daisy's phone. Waiting for the man to answer the call.

Soon enough the ringing stopped signaling Billy picked up...We waited. Waited so long for him to say something.

" Hello? "

I almost smiled hearing his voice. The girl's eyes widened hearing his voice for the first time. Daisy quickly cleared her through. " Hello this is Amy from freaky hotlines.  Would you like to have a free trial from each one of our callers? Click 1 to start talk, to continue to next caller click any other number..." I glanced around my friends as they try to hold in there laughs. Daisy was pretty good at this. I gasped as I heard a number being clicked from the other side of the phone. Suzie laughs quietly taking the phone from Daisy. " Hey big guy I'm Elizabeth. Is there anything you like to do in your free time?" Suzie covers her mouth slightly pushing Matty away as she also was trying to hold in her laugh.

" Hmm, I mostly stay in and watch horror movies all alone."

Suzie hums rolling her eyes. " What's a guy like your hot self watching some silly little movies?" You can hear him noticeably sigh clicking a number. I chuckled as Suzie glared at the phone. Matty quickly takes the phone away from her.  " Hey! I'm Samantha, why don't you tell me what gets you in the mood if you know what I mean cutie. " She giggles waiting for his answer.

" Well, I like it when a girl takes over. I wouldn't mind switching here and there."

My face starts to heat up from his sentence as the girls smirk at me. " Well cutie I'm great in bed when it comes to dominance. I bet we would have lots of fun together."

" Is that so? Name me some good positions."

Matty's face beats red as he said that. " Billy is really kinky. You should keep him." Daisy whispers to me. I slightly laughed, shaking my head. " U-Uhm... reverse cowgirl?" Matty says, covering her face.

" Heh, not bad...But you're clearly not the dominant type."

We quietly laughed as he soon again pressed another number. Matty then gives the phone to Lily. " Hey...babe...I'm Alice a-" immediately, Billy presses another number skipping Lily. We all look at her as she just rolls her eyes. " I'm not really good at babe talking. So cringe..." She looks at me and hands me the phone. I smiled at her and grabbed it.