Chapter 4

/ forgot to add an obsession warning on my disclaimer! Just letting you know there is that here! /

I was at lunch and my knee was bouncing up and down. I was looking around the lunchroom looking for Emma. She stopped me today when I was walking to lunch. After what happened in 2nd period today she hasn't been the nicest when she walks by me in the halls. Laughing with her friends as they look at me. It was annoying and it was kinda pissing me off. She threatens to kick my ass again with the rest of her friends and then embarrass me to the whole school. She seems like she is all bark and no bite kinda person, but I still wanted to look after myself.

I jumped when someone slammed their lunch tray right next to me. I look up to see Aaron staring right at me. I slightly smiled at him and went back to my lunch. " Problem?" He says still looking at me. I shook my head. " No problem here." He sighs sitting next to me. " It's about Emma isn't it?" I look up at him. " How do you know about that?" " Tommy was talking about it to me last period. Look, Emma isn't a bad pers-" " Are you kidding me?" Was he serious? Why is he trying to make her look like the good guy? " What do you mean 'not a bad person? She literally threatened me. How is that not bad?" He sighs shaking his head. " It's not like that. What I mean is she isn't bad when you get to know her. She is the most nicest woman I've ever-" " Let me stop you right there Aaron. It sounds to me you just want to get your dick wet." He stared wide-eyed at me. " " Wow, what's going on here?" I look over to see Tommy walking over with Evan, Lily, and Matty. I look at Aaron. " I don't want to talk about this right now. Nothing, sorry guys I lost my appetite. Imma go." I pack up my things and stood up. As I was walking away a hand stopped me. I turn to see Tommy was the one grabbing my hand. He gives me a warm smile. " Let's go to the Library. They let us eat in there for lunch."

I look over at our table. They were all eating their lunch. Looking back at Tommy, I nod. Me and Tommy were walking side by side going to the Library with our lunches in hand. Making it to the Library. I sit down with Tommy. " Thanks, Tommy, I don't know how long I would have last in there." He looks over at me and takes a bite out of his food. " What was that about anyway?" I look down at the table. " He told me that Emma isn't a bad person. To give her one more chance even though she literally threatened me. He's insane." Tommy slightly laughs. " What an asshole, but I do see where he is coming from. In some sort of way." I look up at him confused. " She used to be in our friend group in middle school. She was cool and super nice, but when high school came around she just changed. Became a real asshole. I don't know what made her change." He shrugged and continued eating his food.

I sigh. " This is my first week of school and it's already become a hell." Tommy hums. " Would a party make you feel better?" I questioned him. " A party?" He nods. " Yup, Suzie is throwing a party tonight. She usually does this when her parents go out on a business trip. You should totally come." I purse my lips. " If my parents let me. They are kinda strict when it comes to stuff like that. My dad being a cop and all." He whines. " Oh come on. Not many people are going. Just a few. Just tell them it's for a physics project." I shook my head fast at that terrible idea. " Lying to my parents? Do you want me dead Tommy?" He chuckles. " No, just an idea though. You should think about coming. I'll text you her address and time." The bells ring and we got up throwing our trash away.

It was now the end of school. Suzie was walking next to me. " Want a ride home
(Y/n)? I know Aaron usually takes you home but what happened in lunch I don't think you want to see him anytime." She smiles at me. I nod my head. " That would be great Suzie. Thanks." As we made it to her car I sit in. " Wait for me assholes!" We both see Daisy running towards us holding a backpack. She gets into the white convertible car pushing me into the middle of them. " Daisy I thought you were staying in for athletics?" Suzie says starting up her car. She shook her head and groaned. " I was until Emma had to be a bitch and ruin the moment. She went into the locker room and started talking shit. Saying your friend ruined her chances with Tommy. She really got it for you (Y/n). She might as well be obsessed you with." She laughs and looks over to her side. " Looks like everyone likes you (Y/n)." I look over at where she is staring at and it was Aaron in his Jeep staring at us. What a weirdo. Suzie drives off away from the school.