Valentine's Special

// Happy Valentine's everyone

// Happy Valentine's everyone. Hope you have a good depressing day and remember how lonely you are. Just like me. 😥
In this story nothing happens yet. Emma is still alive. But like she's not important. But we have Ghostface name. Because I'm tired of putting Mysterious stranger and shit. Hah. //

Today is Valentine's and I was dropped off to school by my dad. " Don't forget (Y/n), me and your mom wont be here when you get home. I'm taking her out for dinner. Bye honey." I nod and went over to my friends. I had a bunch of chocolate hearts in my hands to give to my friends. I smiled as Matty runs up to me with a few fake roses in hand. " Hey (Y/n)! I got you a rose!" She hands me it and I thank her. " Thanks Matty. I got some chocolates for you guys. " I hand her one of the many chocolates I had. " Thanks (Y/n)." As we reach the rest of our friends I gave Lily, Evan, Suzie, Lui, and Damian the chocolates. " Happy Valentine's  you guys. Planning anything?" I say as I set the rest of the chocolates down. Along with the rose Matty gave me.

" Me and Matty are going on a date." Lui says hugging Matty as she smiles. " We're not doing anything special." Evan says as Lily rolled her eyes. " I hate Valentine's. Nothing but cringey shit." Evan smiles patting her back. " Just staying home while I try not to listen to my parents having sex." I laughed. " I'm probably going to have a online date with my boyfriend. We haven't decided yet. " Damian says eating the chocolate I gave him. I smiled at them. " Hope you guys have fun. I'm not doing anything. Probably just going to cry myself to sleep or something. " They laughed. " Im sure one of the guys will ask you out for Valentine's." Matty says. " One of the guys?" I questioned. Suzie laughed. " Aaron and Tommy. Seriously (Y/n), it's super obvious they like you." My face starts to heat up. I really never thought of it. " But they are both to much of pussies to ask you out." Lui says laughing. I sighed. " Hey guys." I turned around to see Daisy walking over to us. " Oh Daisy I got you-" " Sorry (Y/n), I don't do chocolate." She says looking at the  chocolate behind me. I turned around and smiled. Seeing Aaron coming over to the table. I grabbed my backpack. " Lucky for you I didn't get you chocolate." I reached out and pulled out a bag. It had perfume, lotion, and body wash  in it. The sent was Watermelon. I thought it suit her. I hand it over to her. " I got you this instead. My dad insisted me to get this since he's good friends with your dad. Them both being cops and all. " She grabs it with a faint red in her face. " O-oh, thanks (Y/n). Now I kinda feel bad for not getting you nothing. " I laughed. " It's fine. It's nothing really. " She smiles warmly at me. 

I turned around and look over at the two chocolates I had left. For Aaron and- " Hey (Y/n)." I turn to see Tommy with a bouquet of flowers. " Oh, hi Tommy." I say looking at the flowers. It had my favorite colors on it. I wonder who's it for- " Here you go." He says handing me the flowers. My eyes widened. " Huh?" He laughs. " These are for you silly." I grabbed them. " Wow, thanks a lot Tommy. You're so sweet. My gift is so small compared to yours." I grabbed on of the last two chocolates. He gladly takes it. He smiles. " It's the thought that matters." He leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I stood still in shock. " Happy Valentine's
(Y/n)." The rest of our friends ' ohs' at us Laughing. My face heats up. Feels like I'm melting. " Y-Yeah you too Tommy." The bells rings. " Want me to walk you to class?" He says. I nod. " Hold on." I grabbed my last chocolate heart and ran over to Aaron. " Aaron!" He stops and looks over to me. " Here you go." I smiled and gave him the chocolates. " Happy Valentine's. " He takes it and looks at me. " Yeah whatever. Thanks." I nod and walked over and grabbed the fake rose Matty gave me putting it with the real flowers I got from Tommy. I walked beside Tommy as we head to my first class.

School was over and I was walking next to Aaron. I asked him if he could drop me off since my parents won't be home. He told me I was the only one getting dropped off since got other things to do. We head off.

Aaron stopped at the front of my house. I looked over at him and smiled. " Thanks for the ride Aaron. " " Yeah Yeah. You dont need to thank me all the time you know." I rolled my eyes. As I was about to leave I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek then leaving. Quickly walking to my door and opening it with my key. I peeked out the window to see his car still there but quickly leaving. I laughed putting my flowers on the table and heading in my room.

I was resting on my bed until I got a phone call. I looked at the name.

Billy

I smiled answering the phone. " Hello?" He laughs. " Happy Valentine's (Y/n)." I giggled. " Happy Valentine's Billy. What are you planning to do?" He sighs. " Oh you know. I was planning to talk to my lovely girlfriend today. Actually I am talking to her right now." I laughed. " how about you? Have you gotten ask out?" I sighed laying down. "  Nope, just going to sit here and cry because I didn't get asked out for Valentine's." He laughs. " I can change that. (Y/n)." " Yes Billy?" " Would you be my valentines? " I smiled. " I would love to. Would be my valentines Billy?" " I could never say no to you babe." We both laugh. " See, now you wont cry for not being asked out." "Thanks."

I look over to my time on my phone. " Holy shit." " What?" " We've been talking for an hour!" " Really? Well, time does fly by when you're talking to someone you love." I laughed. " Yeah, I got to shower. Bye Billy."

" Bye (Y/n), love you."

// a nice short story for Valentine's. Hope you enjoyed! Also have this drawing of Aaron. It was going to be used for my new chapter but I scratched it off because it was bad. Look at him tho! I think he's hot. I also made a smut of him---- but those are for my eyes only- 😒 //