Chapter 2

// here is a drawing of Tommy and Lily. I was going to draw everyone but that would hold back the book. So I'll post the rest next chapter. This is how I see my own character. I know. My art style makes them less attractive haha. //

" A favorite scary movie?" I walked in front of my mirror and checked myself out

" A favorite scary movie?" I walked in front of my mirror and checked myself out. " I don't got one." He hummed. " You have to have a least one. Hey...I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." I laughed. " Okay. I like..." I think for a moment." Friday the 13th." " Oooh. Is that the one with the hockey mask? Jason." " Hmm, Well, I like the first one. You know where his mom did the killing." " Wise girl." I went back to sitting on my bed. " So, how about you?" I hear a sigh coming out of my phone. " I have to say Child's play. Scary to know your doll is coming to kill you." As I was about to say something I hear my mom calling me for dinner. " Well, I have to go mysterious stranger. Bye," I hung up and went down for food.

The next day

I stopped in front of the school. Same time as last time but not going in to make the same mistake. " Hey, you! (Y/n)." I turn around to see Matty waving me over. Smiling I walk over to her and another person. Who is this? " (Y/n) this is Tommy. Tommy (Y/n)." I looked over to Tommy. So this is him that didn't come yesterday? He has nice blonde hair, with peachy skin, giving him red cheeks. His eyes are a pretty dark blue. Overall he is good-looking. " Hi, nice to meet you (Y/n)." I nod my head with a smile. " You too Tommy." " Hey everyone." I look to see Daisy, Evan, Lily, and Aaron. I just wave at them. " You are not going to believe it." Daisy began. " I just caught my boyfriend cheating with me WITH EMMA! UGH!" Aaron laughs. " I totally called it." She glared at Aaron. " I wouldn't be laughing dickhead. When was the last time you got laid?" Aaron immediately stopped laughing. Ouch. I slightly laugh. He looks over at me. Unamused. " What are you laughing at new girl?" New girl? I have a name. " Wow calm down Aaron. What's wrong with you?" Daisy giggles. " He has a crush but doesn't want to make it obvious. " She giggles some more. Is she being serious? Does he really like me already?