One

Renjun sighed as he closed his locker and leaned against it. He never really liked school; one because it was filled with rude ass people and two because it was always a waste of time to get up every morning and come to the place Renjun calls a hell hole.

"Renjunnie!!" The male turned to his name being called and seen his best friend. Donghyuck. A smile spread across his face as the male made his way over to him.

"Hey Haechannie." He said as Donghyuck put his arm around his neck since he was taller than him.

"How's your morning going?" He asked as they began to make their way down the crowded hallway.

"Same as always, it's been boring-" He began but was cut off by Donghyuck.

"Until I came along of course." Donghyuck said as he removed his arm from around Renjun's neck to sassily flip his long imaginary hair.

Renjun smiled and rolled his eyes at his extra best friend. "Yea ok." He snorted.

"Anyways, Jisung wants us to meet him in the library at lunch." He said.

"Alri-" Renjun got cut off by someone roughly bumping him causing him to fall butt first on the floor from how hard the impact was.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He heard Donghyuck yell before he came over and helped him up off the floor and helped him pick up his things.

Renjun over looked at the person who bumped into him and seen that it was none other than Hayoung. Who was also with Jaeyun.

"What? Got something to say you nerds." Hayoung said glaring at the two boys.

Renjun bit down on his lip as he looked down and shook his head no, Donghyuck fought back the urge to yell at them and clenched his fist and shook his head no.

"That's what i thought." Hayoung spat and smirked, "Come on let's go Jaeyun, we don't have any time to waste on these nerds."

With that both boys left going down the hallway. Renjun let out the breath he was holding in then turned to Donghyuck.

"Ugh! I hate them!! They are always messing with us for no reason. I wish I could say something to them but that'll just end up with me getting punched." Donghyuck said clearly angry.

"Let's not worry about them Donghyuck and just go to class." Renjun said putting a hand on his best friends shoulder to calm him down.

Donghyuck sighed. "Ok."

"Let's go now." Renjun said smiling and Donghyuck returned the smile. Then, they both began to walk to their first class of the day already having a rough morning.

They made it to class and sat in their assigned seats, Renjun was placed at the back of the class on the right side by the window, while Donghyuck was placed in the middle of the class on the left side. At the beginning of the year they both sat next to each other but then the teacher decided to assigned seats which ended with the two boys splitting up.

The teacher came into the classroom a minute after both Donghyuck and Renjun had sat down.

"Ok class before we get started this morning I have an announcement to make," He said, then continued after a few seconds. "I will n-"

He was cut off by the classroom door opening making everyone in the class turn their heads to the door, it was none other than the Lee brothers. Lee Jeno and Mark Lee.

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 「𝖭𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗆𝗂𝗇」 || 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें