Seventeen

Jeno sighed as he moved his shoulder in circles trying to ease the pain as he walked down the school hallway with Mark by his side.

"Hyung, your shoulder doesn't hurt?" Jeno asked as he kept moving his around in circles.

"It does but not as much as yours does." Mark replied.

Jeno sighed once again, "Mines feel like it's about to stop in place if I stop moving it around." He said.

"Maybe-" Mark was cut off by someone calling their names.

"Mark Hyung, Nono!!" They both turned around and saw Jaemin jogging towards them with a smile on his face.

He made it to them and stopped in front of them "Hey guys." He said.

"Hey, Nana." Jeno said.

"Hey Jaemin." Mark said.

"Were you guys heading towards the lockers?" Jaemin asked as they all continued walking.

"Yea, there isn't anywhere else to really go, to be honest." Mark said.

"I still can't believe they're trying to make us wear uniforms next year." Jaemin said.

"Yea it's gonna suck." Jeno said.

"I swear schools just hate when we have fun and always want to ruin something." Mark said.

"True." Jeno said agreeing with him. They made it to the lockers and stood there continuing their conversation.

"So, you two do plan on confessing to Renjun right?" Mark asked and they both nodded.

"But it's hard to talk to him when he ignores us." Jaemin said.

"Who? Ge?" They all turned around and saw Chenle along with Jisung who was by his side.

"Yea." Jeno answered.

"Oh, yea he's been distancing himself a bit. But I think it's because of his situation, it's best if we gives him some space." Chenle said.

"Yea I think Lele's right, it's best if we give Renjun Hyung some space." Jisung said.

"I heard my name. Why?" They all turned around and saw both Renjun and Donghyuck staring at them confused.

"Oh, hi Ge! Hi, Hyung!" Chenle happily said.

"Hey Le." Renjun said back.

"Hey Chenle." Donghyuck also said back.

"So Hyung are you feeling alright now?" Jisung asked.

Renjun nodded, "Yea, I went to my grandmothers' house yesterday and I finally got a good amount of sleep." He explained.

"So he isn't grumpy this morning. Surprisingly." Donghyuck said.

Renjun elbowed him in his side and shot him a glare, "Shut up, I'm not always grumpy." He said.

"Wow. What a lie and you didn't have to hit me that hard. Geez." Donghyuck said as he rolled his eyes at his short best friend.

"I didn't even hit you that hard you crybaby." Renjun said and they both began to bicker back and forth as the others stood there and watched them.

Mark nudged Jeno on his shoulder causing the younger boy to look over at him confused, Mark nudged his head in Renjun's direction then looked over at Jaemin then back at Jeno, who got what he was trying to hint. Jeno nudged Jaemin's hand causing him to look at him.