Nineteen

Renjun walked down the hallway of the school with a bright smile on his face. He didn't know why he was so happy today but he didn't mind it, he actually liked it since it was better than being a grouch all the time. He continued walking until he made it over to the lockers seeing Mark and Donghyuck talking—flirting—with each other as they waited for the others to arrive.

"Hey guys!" He said once he had gotten over to them catching their attention.

"Hey Renj-" Donghyuck stopped midway making both Mark and Renjun confused at his actions as he suspiciously stared at the shorter male in front of him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Renjun asked.

"Why are you so happy today? Hold on is this really you? Your never this happy in the mornings especially at 7am." Donghyuck said as he looked Renjun over from head to toe multiple times.

"Yes this is really me Haechan, and I don't know why I'm so happy today. I just am and I actually like it, since its better than being a grouch all the time." Renjun said to his best friend.

"Ok..." Donghyuck hesitatingly said, "Did something happen between you three yesterday that's got you so happy today?"

And just like that Renjun became flustered as the memory of yesterday's events crossed his mind. "U-uhh..." Renjun cleared his throat and averted his gaze as he spoke, "...Maybe..."

Donghyuck became intrigued as he wondered what's got Renjun becoming all flustered over a question. "Ok, but like what happened though?" He asked.

Renjun took a deep breath trying to calm down his beating his heart then spoke "I kissed them yesterday." Donghyuck and Mark stared at him both in complete shock after hearing his response.

"Wait, wait, wait. You did what?! Was it like long or was it like quick?" Donghyuck asked.

"It was just like a quick peck on the lips but.. I ran in the house after I did it." He said. Donghyuck grabbed him by his shoulders and began shaking him vigorously.

"Oh my god! There's no way you did that!! Did you panic?!" Suddenly he stopped shaking him then gasped, "OH MY GOD DID YOUR GRANDMOTHER SEE IT?!" He said shaking him more vigorously this time.

"H-Haechan.." Renjun called out to the other boy but it was inaudible since he kept ranting on and on.

"H-Haechan.." Mark noticed Renjun trying to get Donghyuck's attention but failed miserably.

He sighed and gently grabbed Donghyuck's wrists and took them off of Renjun's shoulders and said. "Chill sunshine before you make him dizzy."

Donghyuck realized what he had done and of course apologized to his best friend. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away there." He said as Mark let go of his wrists.

It took Renjun a second to come back to his senses. "It's alright." He said.

"Hey guys." Renjun jumped at the sudden voice that appeared behind him, so he turned around and saw the two boys he had just been talking about.

"H-hi Nana, hi Nono." Renjun said to them as he tried to slow down his heartbeat.

"Hey Junnie." They both said smiling as usual.

"So Jaemin and Jeno... is it true?" Donghyuck asked smirking at the two as they stared at him completely confused unlike Renjun who knew exactly where he was going with this.