Fifteen

Renjun anxiously walked down the crowded hallway of the school and made his way over to the lockers where he undoubtedly seen both Donghyuck and Jisung standing as they seemed to be deep in a conversation. He walked over to them slightly shaking from the anxiety he currently has.

Donghyuck noticed him, "Oh hey Renjun." He greeted him with a smile.

"Hey hyung." Jisung also greeted him with a smile.

Renjun showed them a forced smile too anxious to show them a genuine one, "H-hey guys." He said his voice slightly cracking. They both looked at him as worry started to take over their facial features.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jisung asked worry clearly laced in his voice.

"Ok I'm freaking the fuck out and I need help," He said then continued to explain, "Ever since I found out this morning I've been shaking nonstop and plus I was gonna do something today and now I'm even more anxious and my hands are shaking so fucking bad. Help me." He then showed them his hands that were shaking vigorously.

Both Jisung and Donghyuck stared at him dumbfounded and worried, "Ok wait hold on. Do you want to tell us right here or..?" Donghyuck asked.

"Somewhere else." He simply answered him and Donghyuck nodded.

They all walked off going down the hallway and walked until they made it over to the courtyard then went over to a somewhat isolated spot where no one was able to overhear they're conversation, there was a nearby bench and Donghyuck insisted on them sitting down which they did. They both sat on each side of him and waited for him to began explaining as to why he's shaking so bad.

Renjun took a deep breath as he tried to steady his breathing along with calming down his shaking hands. "Ok so this morning as I was about to leave the house I found out my parents got a divorce and my mom is trying to take full custody of me and she's trying to move so far away from here. She's literally trying to move to the states so she doesn't have to see my dad at all and not only that but my dad just found out my mom has been seeing someone else and he lives in the states. No offense I love my mom dearly but I don't want to move to the fucking states with her and her dumbass boyfriend and they also got kids which I had no idea about. Everything is just so fucked up right now, my dad is trying to take custody over me so I don't have go to the states and live with her and her other fucking family. I don't know if my grandparents know anything about this but I don't think I'm going straight home today." He explained and took a deep breath. Then continued. "Plus today I was planning on confessing to Jeno and Jaemin but I don't know if should even do it or not because I don't know if this will be my last chance to see any of you if my mom does end up taking custody over me. I don't want to confess to them and they tell me they feel the same and I end up moving to the states where I'll never see them again and I'm scared. On top of that I'm scared they'll reject me and ignore me like I never existed and just date each other leaving me in the dark with a-"

Donghyuck cut him off, "Renjun calm down, your hands are already shaking so bad plus your starting to breath so hard. So calm yourself down before you have a panic attack." He said trying to calm him down.

Tears prickled at the edge of Renjun's eyes, "Donghyuck I-I can't, I've been trying to all day so saying all this and really pr-processing it has me fucked over." He said. His breathing started to become uneven, his chest started to feel tight and tears began to run down his face.

Sorrow invaded both Jisung's and Donghyuck's faces as they seen Renjun go into a panic attack, "Hyung, breath." Jisung worriedly said as he rubbed circles on his back in a attempt to calm him down.