Twelve

WARNING: This chapter contains; alcohol use. If you don't like that then don't read this chapter and wait for another one to get published. This is a heads up so if you read it and don't like it then it's not my fault I gave you a warning:/

Renjun and Donghyuck walked down the hallway of the school with not so bright faces but they weren't angry or tired—thankfully—they just had blank expressions on their faces because why not?. They made their way over to the lockers seeing as they were the first ones there.

"I just noticed Jisung doesn't even come with us in The morning anymore." Donghyuck said a pout forming on his lips.

"I know, he's been so caught up with Chenle lately," Renjun said agreeing with him. "But we can't blame him, we've been so caught up with Mark, Jaemin and Jeno to."

"I know but it's just now that I'm thinking about it I miss walking to school with him we only really see him after school and sometimes not even that, I guess he really is head over heels for Chenle." He said.

Renjun sighed and softly patted Donghyuck on the back, "Don't worry Hyuck he won't leave us, I know that's what you're thinking." He said reassuring his best friend.

"I know but it's just that..." He sighed and continued. "it's always been the three of us together, completely head over heels as we watched them from afar but now that he has the chance to actually talk to Chenle—it's not like he didn't before—but he wastes no time and hang out with him and barley with us anymore."

Renjun frowned, "Yea I know but what can we say? He's literally been in love with that boy since who knows how long and now that he's able to talk to him, he wastes no time and does it because who knows what might happen that will probably destroy their friendship or whatever kind of bond they have going on." Renjun said.

"Yea your right, but what could destroy their bond? I haven't seen anyone who's obsessed over Jisung or Chenle at all." Donghyuck said.

Renjun could only shrug, "I have no idea but it's best not to be careful." He said and Donghyuck nodded in agreement. Suddenly his phone went off indicating he had gotten a text, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at it.

LUshi^-^
Hey Renjun!:)

Renjun raised a brow while a smile spread across his face, Donghyuck eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at Renjun's expression and seen him text back whoever texted him.

——————————————————

LUshi^-^

Hey Renjun!:)

Hey Lucas:)

How've you been?

I've been doing great, how have you and Jungwoo hyung been doing?

We've been doing great, two days ago we celebrated our 2nd year of being together.

Wow I still can't believe you two have been together for that long,

Yea neither can I, but how has Donghyuck been doing?

He's been doing fine, just a bit annoying and sulky as always.

😂I bet he is,
Also Jungwoo and I were throwing this party today at my house and I wanted to invite you and Donghyuck, if you both want to go that is.

If it's a chance to get out of my house then yea and Donghyuck will be more than likely happy to go to a party anyways, btw can we bring some friends?