Thirteen

Jaemin woke up and was immediately greeted with a huge headache and also with the sight of seeing Renjun and Jeno cuddling, he slowly looked around at his surroundings and realized they were in a random bedroom(sorry I can't describe the bedroom y'all, I'm really bad at descriptions I hope y'all can understand😭). He carefully got out of bed and quietly made his way out of the room and heard people talking downstairs in hushed tones.

"Jaemin?" He turned around at his name being called and seen Mark holding his head with one hand why the other was being held onto by Chenle who looked to be in the most pain.

"Hyungs, my head hurts really bad." Chenle whined as a pout formed on his lips.

"Yeah so does mine." Mark said.

"I heard people talking downstairs maybe they could help us with these huge headaches." Jaemin said to them.

They went downstairs and saw Lucas and the others sitting down around the living room chatting quietly amongst themselves probably to not wake them up, suddenly all heads and eyes snapped towards them as they stood there staring back at them awkwardly.

"Uhh.. hi." Mark said.

"Good morning boys." Taeyong said with a bright smile.

"Morning hyung." They said in unison.

"You all look like your in pain." Ten said and laughed.

"That's because we are, our heads are pounding." Jaemin told them.

"Well, we knew you all would have hang overs since majority of the liquor like disappeared when you all arrived, but I blame Renjun and Donghyuck for it." Johnny said, Ten hit his arm making him wince at the pain.

"I'll go get you boys some pills and some water." Kun said then got up from the couch and went into the kitchen.

"Come sit down, it'll probably help." Jungwoo said and motioned towards open spots on the couch, they all did what they were told and went over to the couch and sat down.

"Is Jisung and Jeno still asleep?" Taeil asked.

"No, we're up." They all turned and saw both Jeno and Jisung standing at the bottom of the stairs holding their heads while they looked to be in pain, which they were.

"Is there anything to numb the sharp pain in the side of my head?" Jeno asked.

"Yea Kun hyung is getting some pills and water for you guys." Shotaro told him.

"So come sit." Ten said and they both went over to the couch and sat down by the other three boys who were also in pain.

"So what do you all think about drinking?" Yuta asked only to revive a slap on the head from Taeil, "Ow! What? I was just asking."

"Never again." Jisung said and the other four agreed with him.

"Yea, not surprised Haechan and Renjun aren't up yet." Jaehyun said.

Johnny chuckled, "Why would you be?" He said and Jaehyun just shrugged in response.

Kun came back with the pills and water and went over to them handing each of them a cup of cold water then gave them each a pill which they took and thanked him for.

"Geez if I would've known getting drunk like that would leave me with a headache like this in the morning then I never want to do that again." Chenle said.