Twenty-two

Jisung grabbed his backpack slinging it over his shoulder before leaving out of his room and going downstairs. He saw his mother sitting on the couch reading a book like she'd normally do.

"I'm going to school now mom, later!" He called out.

She looked away from her book and to him after hearing his voice, giving him a smile, "Later sweetie and be careful please!" She said.

Jisung smiled and nodded, "Don't worry mom I will." He said, then left his house, closing the door behind himself.

"Hi Ji!" Jisung flinched at the sudden loud voice beside him. He looked to his side and seen Chenle smiling brightly at him.

"Hey Lele!" He said back with a smile. Chenle reached over and interlocked their hands.

"Do you think the hyungs already know?" Chenle asked as they began their walk to school.

Jisung shrugged, "I don't know but I think they've got an idea about what's going on." He answered.

"Oh, but can you believe that Mark hyung and Haechannie hyung started dating the same day we did, that's so crazy." Chenle said.

"Wait you two are dating?" Both boys stopped and whipped their heads around at the sudden voice, seeing Renjun and Donghyuck.

"Yea, we kind of forgot to tell you guys yesterday because of what was happening but.. at least you two know now." Jisung said as he rubbed his nape with his free hand.

"Knew it." Renjun said. Chenle and Jisung stared at him in shock.

"What, how?" Chenle asked.

Renjun shrugged, "I mean it was pretty obvious, you two were literally staring at each other with heart eyes, your holding hands, and you've both been walking to school together a lot recently." He explained.

"Were we that obvious?" Jisung asked as they all continued on their way to school.

"Seems like it." Donghyuck answered.

"At least you guys weren't the last people to get together. Unlike Mark hyung and this clown over here." Renjun said pointing over at Donghyuck.

He looked over at Renjun offended, "Excuse you, but not everyone has the capacity to just suddenly confess to their crush and get a happily ever after. Your such a damsel in distress." He said.

Renjun scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I am not a fucking damsel in distress, I just have a lot of issues with people because they never know when to leave me alone."

"Yea like I said. Damsel in distress." Donghyuck said rolling his eyes.

Eventually they made it to school, with the two still bickering back and forth, while the young couple that walked beside them inevitably ignored them as they were too caught up in their own world to listen to the two. They walked through the hallway sometimes looking around but mostly conversated between themselves.

"Are you guys happy that there's only three more days left until the weekend?" Donghyuck asked.

"Hell yea. I cannot stand being at this school anymore." Renjun said.

"Me neither." Jisung said agreeing with him.

"I finally get to sleep in without having to wake up early." Chenle happily said.

"You can say that again." The four boys flinched as they heard an unexpected voice behind them. They all turned around seeing Mark and the other two.