Two

Renjun yawned from exhaustion, he hadn't gotten much sleep, maybe about 10 to 15 minutes of sleep due to him having to rush to finish his homework because he didn't have a chance to finish it after he'd gotten home.

He could barley keep his eyes open at the moment as he slightly swayed side to side, so he propped himself up against his locker and closed his eyes.

"Hey Junnie." Renjun's eyes snapped open and he was met with the sight of Donghyuck standing in front of him.

"Oh hey huckie." Renjun said tiredly.

"Why are you so tired?" Donghyuck asked.

Renjun yawned once again before answering. "I only got 10 to 15 minutes of sleep last night due to me having to rush to do my homework, because after I got home I was so busy with helping my parents with things around the house."

"Well today we are getting our seats re-arranged. Just great." Donghyuck said rolling his eyes.

"We should probably—head to class now." Renjun said yawning in between his sentence.

"Yea before you end up falling asleep standing up." Donghyuck said then grabbed Renjun's wrist and basically dragged him to class.

They got there and went inside, Renjun went and sat in his seat while Donghyuck sat in the seat next to him until class started.

"You better hope you don't fall asleep in class because you'll be going to detention, you know how Mr.Lane is." Donghyuck said.

Renjun propped his elbow up onto the desk and rested his head on his hand. "Yea I don't plan to but my body says otherwise."

"After school how about we go get something from that little café that's just a few minutes away from the school." Donghyuck suggested.

"I would love to Hyuck but I'm so tired." He said.

"But you know if you go to sleep early you'll be up all night then you'll be tired in the morning because you weren't able to sleep because you went to sleep ear-"

"Fine! I'll go just shut up." Renjun said cutting him off.

"Geez so rude but fine, I'll get Jisungie to come along as well because I'm not staying with a grumpy person like you by myself." Donghyuck said.

"Fuck you." He said glaring at the younger who only flipped him off and stuck his tongue out at him in return.

"I just noticed this morning Hayoung and Jaeyun didn't come up to us." Donghyuck mentioned.

Renjun groaned and rolled his eyes. "Yea luckily."

Donghyuck began looking around the classroom when his eyes landed on a certain pink haired male his best friend liked, he turned to the sleeping male beside him and pinched his side causing him to jump and hit his knee on the desk.

Renjun turned to Donghyuck glaring at him. "Ow! What the fuck?! You just made me hit my knee on the desk." He said as he rubbed his knee to try and sooth the pain away.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and pointed to the pink haired male across the classroom, Renjun's eyes followed to where he was pointing and saw Jaemin. He turned back to Donghyuck with a confused face.

"Ok? He's here in class." The purple haired male sighed at his Black haired best friend.

"What if the teacher makes him sit by you when he re-arranges seats." He said.

"Then I guess he just sits by me." Renjun said shrugging, then he laid his head down on his arms that were crossed on the desk.

"Wow."