Five

As Renjun walked down the hallway from recently just leaving his locker after getting everything he needed, he suddenly heard his name being called.

"RENJUN HYUNG!" He stopped walking and turned around seeing Chenle running towards him, after a few seconds of running he made it to him, clearly out of breath.

"Did you need something Chenle." Renjun asked the younger.

Eventually Chenle caught his breath and spoke. "Could you tell Jisung to meet me at the library during lunch whenever you see him?"

"But don't you share classes with him." Renjun asked clearly confused.

"Yes I know but after I get done talking with you I have to go somewhere the whole morning so could you tell him for me hyung? Plseaseee." He pleaded.

Renjun sighed, "Fine but-" Chenle didn't let him finish and cut him off.

"Thanks hyung, now I gotta go bye!" He said then ran off down the hallway

Renjun stared down the hallway completely confused as to what just happened, he got snapped out of his trance when someone poked him on his shoulder, as he turned around he seen Donghyuck and Jisung staring back at him.

"Why were you staring down that hallway." Donghyuck asked.

"Chenle came up to me and told me to tell Jisung to meet him in the library during lunch because he said he wasn't going to be in any of his classes this morning because he needs to do something, then he just ran off down the hall." Renjun explained.

"Oooo Jisungieee is gonna be alone in the library with Chenleee~" Donghyuck teased the younger.

Jisung blushed a dark red as Donghyuck teased him, "Hyung it's not even like that." He said as he looked away from Donghyuck.

"You don't know that." Donghyuck said smirking at him.

"Neither do you." Renjun said.

Donghyuck huffed, "It's always you." He muttered.

Renjun sighed and grabbed a fist full of Donghyuck's jacket sleeve then looked at Jisung, "We'll see you later Jisung." He said then walked away dragging Donghyuck with him.

"Junnie you know I can walk by myself right." Donghyuck said as Renjun continued to drag him.

"Do you ever hear me saying that whenever you drag me around?" Renjun stated, Donghyuck didn't say anything because he knew it was true.

They made it to class and Renjun let go of Donghyuck's sleeve then walked in class with the younger following. They then went over to their seats and sat down.

"I wonder what Chenle wanted with Jisung." Donghyuck said curiously.

"Seriously if you were popular I'm pretty sure you would know everything about everyone here at this hell hole." Renjun said as he looked at his best friend.

"If I was in mean girls I'd be Regina George." Donghyuck said smugly.

"Please for one, I didn't even mention the mean girls and two, you won't be Regina George instead you'd be Karen Smith." Renjun said.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up and I would be Regina, your just mad because you'd be Cady." He said.

"At least I get to push your ass in front of a bus." Renjun said smirking while Donghyuck looked back at him offended.

"Hey you two!" Both boys turned to see who just spoke to them and seen two girls.

Renjun sighed already having an idea about why they were there, "Yes." He asked monotonously.