Ten

Jeno sighed as him and Mark walked down the hall and made their way towards the lockers seeing Jaemin.

"Hey Nana." Jeno greeted him as soon as they made it over to him.

"Yo." Mark said, Jaemin turned around facing the two boys and showed them a smile.

"Hey guys." He greeted them back.

"I just noticed that we are always meeting each other over here by the lockers." Mark suddenly brung up.

"I mean it is a easier way to find everyone since the lockers are like the closest thing to the front doors." Jeno said.

"True." Mark agreed with him.

"Hey hyungs!" They all heard a dolphin like voice say from behind them and they all turned around and saw Chenle with a smile reaching from ear to ear. The older boys greeted him back along with a smile.

"So what were you all talking about before i came?" He asked.

"Mark hyung just suddenly brung up the fact that we are always meeting up by the lockers." Jeno replied.

"Oh, yea why do we always meet up by the lockers? It has really became a habit for us." He said.

"Don't know, guess it's just easier for us to meet each other everyday." Jaemin said.

"Have Ge and the others gotten here yet?" Chenle asked looking around for them.

"No not yet." Jeno told him,.

"Ah, ok then." He responded.

"Yo guys." Mark called out and they all turned their attention to him.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jaemin asked.

Mark suddenly pointed towards two people who were walking down the hallway, "I've never seen them two before, are they new or is it just me." He said, they all turned to look where Mark was pointing at and saw a girl with brown chestnut hair and a boy with black hair walking down the hallway like they owned the place.

"No it isn't just you, they're new." Jeno said.

Chenle scoffed, "They walk around here like they own the place or something." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Chenle don't judge them just by the way they're walking or by they're looks, judge them for they're personalities and actions." Jaemin told the younger.

Chenle huffed and nodded, "Yes hyung.." He said with a pout, Jaemin ruffled his hair in return.

"Woah, where the hell did all those people come from?" Jeno said as soon as he realized it was now a group of people surrounding the two new kids.

"That's weird." Mark said.

"What's weird?" They suddenly heard a voice say. They all turned to the owner of the voice and seen Jisung and the other two.

"Hey Ji, hey hyung, hey ge." Chenle greeted them.

"Hey Lele." Jisung greeted him back.

"Hey Le." Renjun also greeted.

"Hey Chenle." Lastly Donghyuck greeted him.

"Anyways what's weird?" Renjun asked confused.

"That huge crowd of people." Jaemin said and pointed towards the huge crowd of kids.