Fourteen

Jeno was currently walking to the convince store along with Mark but he's been stuck in his thoughts ever since the day they went to that party, he sighed and stopped walking making Mark stop and look at him confused.

He looked over at Mark, "Heh uh... hyung can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Ok sure, what is it?" Mark asked as he stared at him confused.

Jeno looked away from Mark and rubbed his nape, "So um.. I might or might not have a crush on two people but I've only known them for two weeks so far but I don't want to say anything or show any interest in case they don't like me back, or so I don't make them uncomfortable and ruin the friendship that we have." He explained to him.

"By those two people do you mean... Renjun and Jaemin?" Mark asked, Jeno hesitantly nodded his head. "Oh, well then you like them there's nothing to be so afraid about."

"What do you mean not afraid?? What if I get rejected? What if I ruin our friendship by confessing? What if I make them feel uncomfortable? What if—" Mark cut him off.

"Listen Jeno, you're fine, they might reject you but you won't know unless you confess to them." He told the younger.

"Wow thanks a lot for the help hyung." Jeno said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Your welcome," He said and patted Jeno on the back, "Now come on so we can go and get some chips." Jeno sighed and nodded then they continued walking.

They got to the convince store going inside and was greeted by the usual sight of the store; chips, candy, cup noodles and ice creams all spread throughout the store for them to choose from.

"Oh hey Mark hyung and Jeno." They turned to see who called their names and seen a boy with black hair.

"Hey Han." They both greeted him back; Han was a friend to them both since he started working there, they would come everyday and greet him and sometimes would stay at the store talking to him while he worked.

"How are you both?" He asked as he sat a box down onto the floor.

"We're doing fine, how about you?" Jeno said.

Han sighed, "I'm doing... ok." He replied hesitantly.

"You don't seem like it." Mark said as he watched him open the box and take out bags of chips and start to put them on the shelf next to him.

"Well I've been having problems with a certain crush that I have." He told them.

"Oh you and Jeno have something to relate to." Mark said as he pointed to the boy beside him.

"Having a crush is the worse." Han said and rolled his eyes.

"Yea it is pretty complicated." Mark said, Jeno turned to look at him.

"What do you mean? I can't remember the last time you've actually took an interest in somebody." Jeno said.

"Wow Jeno I have feelings you know, and just because I haven't said I didn't have any interest in someone doesn't mean I really don't." He replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok so who and the hell have you taken an interest in?" Jeno asked.

"I mean it's pretty obvious to see who I've taken an interest in, but you haven't noticed it because you've been too caught up in the people you've taken an interest in." Mark told him.