Eight

Renjun sighed as he rested his head against the locker, he's had a rough morning which resulted in him having a huge headache to deal with once he had actually gotten to school; at around 3 in the morning he woke up hearing his parents arguing. He tried to block them out but he couldn't so in the end he decided to get up, later on as he was leaving his house to go to school it started raining so he went back in the house to get an umbrella and walked to school, once he had gotten there he went inside and was walking down the hallway when he was suddenly pushed down onto the ground by someone hurriedly running past him and bumped into him. He ended up hitting his knee and his head harshly on the ground causing him to wince at the pain as he got himself up and started walking to his locker.

And that is exactly why Renjun has a huge headache and also a bruised knee, he huffed and walked away from his locker and started heading to his class. Suddenly he felt someone's arm makes it's way around his shoulder and keep it there, Renjun looked over to see who it was and saw Jeno; he rested his head against Jeno's shoulder as they continued to walk down the hallway.

"Hey Junie." Jeno greeted him.

Renjun covered his mouth as he yawned then greeted Jeno back. "Hey Nono."

Jeno stopped walking making Renjun stop as well, he faced him and Renjun wasted no time in resting his head against Jeno chest, "Why are you so tired." Jeno asked.

"I didn't go to sleep until 1 in the morning and I got woken up around 3am because of my parents arguing.. and someone bumped into me this morning making me hit my head on the floor." He said against his chest.

"Do you know what they look like." Jeno asked.

Renjun shook his head no. "They ran away before I was able to look at them."

Jeno softly ruffled Renjun's hair careful not to cause any more pain to his already aching head and said. "It'll be alright, I'm here for you."

"So am I." They both turned around and saw Jaemin smiling at them.

"Hey Nana." Renjun said going over to him and hugged him and Jaemin instantly hugged him back.

"Hey Junie what's got you looking so tired." Jaemin asked.

"Problems.." He mumbled.

Jaemin looked over at Jeno with a confused look hoping he would tell him what going on, Jeno got the look and explained. "He hadn't gotten enough sleep because he went to sleep at 1am and woke up at 3am due to his parents arguing and when he came to school someone ran into him making him fall onto the floor and hit his head."

"Does he know what they look like." He asked.

Jeno shook his head no, "He said they ran away before he was able to see what they looked like." He explained, Jaemin nodded then looked down at Renjun.

"Hey you awake?" He said and softly poked him in his side.

Renjun stirred and let go of him, Jaemin doing the same, Renjun sighed. "Can we go to class now?" He mumbled to the two boys.

"Yea let's go." Jeno said, they started walking to class Renjun being in between the two. Jaemin and Jeno glanced at each other then looked at Renjun and back at each other sharing worried glances.

They were clearly worried for the older boy but they pushed it away and continued walking, they got to class after a few minutes of walking and went inside; all eyes turned to the three boys who just came in, the teacher wasn't there, as a matter of fact class hadn't started yet but there was quite a handful of kids in there. Renjun wasted no time and walked over to his seat with Jeno and Jaemin following behind him, he sat down in his seat and so did Jaemin and Jeno.