Twenty-five

Jeno arrived to school hand-in-hand with Jaemin as they walked down the hallway of the school. They received glances from those around them, it was as if they had never been seen before which inevitably weirded the two out. They both turned down a hallway wanting to get away from the weird looks.

Suddenly a voice yelled making both boys stop walking and began looking around, their eyes landing on a classroom that was a few feet away from them. They both approached the door as quietly as they could so they could listen.

"What don't you understand? I don't like you Joonlim." Jeno and Jaemin's eyes widened as they recognized the voice as Renjun's.

They heard Joonlim scoff, "But what's the point of staying with them if they cheated on you." He said.

Renjun kept quiet before answering. "I don't know.."

Jeno looked over at Jaemin with a confused expression as he quietly asked, "When have we ever did that?" Jaemin shrugged in response then went back to listening.

"Why can't you just give me a chance Renjun. What do they have that I don't?" Joonlim said.

"Leave me alone Joonlim." Renjun said turning around.

"Answer my question." Joonlim said, stopping him from leaving by grabbing his arm.

"Why do you want me to answer so bad? When will you ever realize that there is never going to be anything between us." Renjun snapped as he yanked his arm from out of Joonlim's grip.

"Even after everything I've done for you?! Your just throwing it away for them?!" Joonlim yelled. "I knew you way before them, I fell in LOVE with you before them and your just throwing me to the side like some trash!!"

Renjun stayed quiet, "I'm sorry Joonlim but you need to know, I'll never see you like that." He said.

Joonlim balled his fist, "I can't believe you." He spat. He took a deep breath before grabbing Renjun by his arm and pulled him close then smashed his own lips onto the latter's.

Jaemin and Jeno got confused as to why it had gotten so quiet so they decided to peek inside, immediately regretting their decision as they seen the two kissing. They both stood there shocked at the scene in front of them.

"Why.." Jaemin whispered out as he backed away from the classroom, "Why did he do it despite everything he just said?" He looked over at Jeno with teary eyes.

Jeno frowned as he walked over to him bringing him into his embrace, "I don't know Nana.. I don't know." He said as he began to rub circles on his back.

Jaemin didn't want to let the tears fall but no matter how hard he tried they began to escape, streaming down his face, "I don't want to be here anymore Nono." He said.

"Alright, let's go." Jeno said letting him go and grabbing his hand, leading him out of the hallway as he wiped away his tears.

Renjun heard footsteps and immediately pushed Joonlim away from him, "What the hell Joonlim?! Why would you do that!" He shouted at the male in front of him.

Joonlim smirked and licked his lips, "Cherry chapstick. Pretty tasty, don't you think?" He said completely ignoring the glares the shorter male sent his way.

"Don't just skip over my fucking question like that asshole," Renjun spat. "Why the hell would you kiss me."

"If I can't have you then no one can." He answered while walking towards him.