Three

Renjun was walking down the hallway when he suddenly heard something hard hit the lockers, he slowly made his way to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner. His eyes widened when he saw Jeno gripping onto some boy's collar.

"Please, please stop I'm sorry." The boy begged, he had a black eye, a busted lip and a bloody nose, meanwhile Jeno only had a busted lip.

Jeno smirked as he spoke. "I don't think I will." Then he punched him in his face causing the boy to spit out some blood.

"Geez." Renjun said aloud, once he realized what he'd done, he covered his mouth and seen Jeno turn his head to where he was at.

Renjun slowly backed away from the corner before hurriedly turning around and walking straight into someone's chest. He yelped out in surprise when the other grabbed him by his waist and brung him closer to their chest, he looked up and saw Jaemin. Renjun blushed and quickly looked away from Jaemin who had his gazed fixed on him.

"S-sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He apologized.

"It's fine, but what were you doing peeking around that corner?" Jaemin asked.

"Oh uh.. it's n-nothing, don't worry about it." Renjun said trying to wave it off.

"I know it's not nothing, you know you can tell me what it is." Jaemin said.

"Fine. At first I heard someone get pushed against the lockers, then I went to go look and I saw Jeno holding onto some guy's collar and the boy had said 'please stop I'm sorry' and Jeno had said 'I don't think I will' then punched him causing the boy to spit some blood out of his mouth. That's when I said geez out loud by accident and he heard me then faced where I was standing and I was about to turn and leave but then I ran into you." He explained.

"Is he still over there?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun shrugged his shoulders. "But uh... could you let me go now?" He asked and pointed down to his hands that were on his waist.

"Oh right sorry." He said and let him go, Renjun backed away to put some space between them

"We should probably head to class now don't you think?" Renjun said and Jaemin nodded in agreement.

They both begin walking in the direction of they're class, it was quiet neither of them said a word. Within a few minutes they made it to class and went inside, all of the students were in there and they all turned to look at the two of them and began to whisper. Renjun noticed that Donghyuck was there as he stared at him with an eyebrow raised, Renjun left Jaemin's side and went and sat down in his seat then turned to face Donghyuck who was now smirking at him. Meanwhile Jaemin went over to his seat and sat down as he began looking out the window.

"Look it's not what you think." Renjun spoke.

"Oh yea? Then what was it?" Donghyuck asked still smirking at his best friend.

Renjun rolled his eyes. "We just bumped into each other and since we have the same class we just walked to here together." He explained.

"Uh huh, mk." Donghyuck said causing Renjun to huff out in annoyance as he rested his head on his desk.

"I swear no one better come up to me at all today because of that." Renjun muttered loud enough for Donghyuck to hear.

Donghyuck chuckled and patted his back. "Good luck with that my friend." He said.

"Oh my god Jeno are you ok?!" A girl suddenly said aloud making everyone in the room turn to look including Donghyuck, Renjun and Jaemin.