Planning the Party

Imagine your dad being the manager of the England team.

I don't have to.

My dad is Gareth Southgate, manager of the England Team. Everyone around the camp believes that I'm in love with one of the boys but they're all my best friends and a few of them are like my brothers. Other than one. We HATE each other, but I'll explain that later.

"Y/N!" Gareth shouted. "COME HERE!" I ran downstairs into the living room.

"What's up dad?" I asked.

"Someone's on the phone for you"

"Thanks" I took the phone from him.

"Hello?"

"Evening kiddo, how are you?" I heard the tired voice of Marcus Rashford.

"Hey Marcus! I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great. Can you help me out with something?"

"Sure, whatcha need?"

"It's Trent's birthday tomorrow, we wanna throw a surprise party for him after training tomorrow, can you help us out?"

"SHIT! I completely forgot! Of course I can help!"

"Good! Hendo's got everything we need already and Reece is bringing the streamers. Can you get there early to help set it all up?"

"That's fine, I'll be there"

"Awesome. See you tomorrow kiddo"

"Night Marcus" I hung up the phone and gave it back to dad.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"You're so nosy it hurts"

"Just tell me"

"We're having a surprise party for Trent after training tomorrow" I stated.

"Fine. Off to bed then"

"Fine" I went to bed.

Me and dad have a difficult relationship. We're not as close as I wish we were, but he's always busy. He's gotta do stuff for the team and I don't wanna be the reason that our country looses the Euros.

I want the boys to win.