Call

~Declan Rice POV~

I woke up and the car clock said 9:30am. I shook the others awake.

"What?" Complained Trent.

"I'm up!" Mase said, startled.

"I've got messages from Gareth" I held up my phone and read them out "15 minutes ago Gareth said 'hey lad, be there in 20 minutes'."

"5 minutes" Trent sighed.

"I'm nervous." Mase said, shaking.

"You'll be fine Mase. I promise." I assured him. 5 minutes passed and a few cars pulled up behind us. Gareth got out and came over to us.

"Do you know what house?" He asked.

"I think its that one over there" I pointed at a house across the street.

"Did you bring the 300 grand?" Mase asked nervously.

"No" huffed Gareth.

"What!" Mase was so anxious "Why not?"

"I'm not paying to get my daughter back. I'm getting her back no matter what"

~y/n's POV~

The guy burst into the room holding my phone.

"Someone's ringing. Answer it and if they ask how you are, you're fine" he answered it and put it on speaker.

"Y/N!" I heard the excited voice of Timo Werner.

"Hey Timo, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, Kai's here too!" One of my many best friends, Kai Havertz.

"Hey Kai"

"Hey y/nick/n, how are you?" Kai asked excitedly. The guy in the room with me looked at me with bulky eyes.

"Y/n?" Timo asked.

"Hmm?"

"I said, how are you?" Kai repeated.

"I'm fine. Doing great actually"

"Are you sure?" Asked Timo.

"You took ages to answer." Kai didn't sound too convinced that I was fine. The man stared me down.

"Of course I'm fine. Just a little tired, that's all"

"Morning naps are perfectly acceptable" Kai fake laughed.

"Good cause I'm gonna have one"

"Speak to you soon y/nick/n!" Bellowed Timo.

"Love you kiddo!" Kai yelled.

"Love you guys. See you soon!" The guy hung up the phone.

"WANNA CHAT WITH THEM ANY LONGER?" He screamed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know they were gonna call." He hit me round the head and I screamed.

"Don't scream bitch" He hit me again but I didn't scream. I just wish the boys were here.

~Harry Maguire POV~

We could hear a scream and a shout from the house across the road. I was in a car with John, Marcus, Kieran, Kane, Jude and Hendo.