Fuck You Chiellini

Ik the picture is of Jorginho. It's because he's in a lot of this chapter.

~y/n's POV~

"Yeah. I am." Chiellini said with a dirty look.

"Unlucky on your penalty by the way."

"Did I ask you?"

"Sorry. Chill out."

"You shouldn't even be here."

"And why's that?"

"Cause you're a girl."

"Well spotted." Flynn was standing behind me but I didn't notice him.

"This is a men's competition. Little girls should be at home in the kitchen."

"That may be how things work in your country but we aren't sexist. Just because you lost, doesn't mean you can put others down. We played with dignity. At least no one on our team strangled a 19 year old and thought it was okay."

"I can strangle an 18 year old if you want?"

"Is that a threat?" He started shoving me and trying to strangle me and a few of the boys rushed over. Maguire, John, Hendo, Jack, Marcus, White, Flynn and Jesse got him away from me and Jorginho started yelling at him.

"What are you doing!?" Jorginho yelled. "She's a kid!"

"Shut up Jorginho! You're only sticking up for her cause she comes to Chelsea!" Chiellini bellowed.

"No. She's my friend. All of us are younger than you, yet we'd never lay a hand on a women."

"She's not a women. She's a bitch."

"Oi!"

"Call her one more thing and I'll whip your arse myself." Jack threatened.

"Just leave her alone." Jorginho continued.

"Fine." Chiellini said and walked away.

"I'm so sorry about him. Are you alright y/nick/n?" Jorginho asked. I just nodded and he left too.

"What was that all about?" Jesse asked. I had a few tears in my eyes. John gave me a hug.

"You can tell us. What happened?" John asked.

"I walked into him by accident and I said he was unlucky on his pen. Then he was getting super riled up so I told him to chill out. He said I shouldn't even be here cause I'm a girl and I should be at home in the kitchen."

"What else?" Asked Hendo.

"I said just because he lost, he shouldn't be bringing others down. Then I said we played with dignity and at least no one on our team strangled a 19 year old and thought that was okay. Then he goes, I can strangle an 18 year old if you like and I asked if that was a threat and that's when tried strangling me."

"Who does he think he is?" Marcus asked.

"I'm sure we can talk to the officials-" Maguire started.

"There's no point."

"What! Why not?" White asked.

"They're on Italy's side."

"What? How'd you know?" Flynn asked.

"After Chiellini choked Bukayo it should've been a red card but the Italian manager paid the refs to only give him a yellow."