Stand Up

@jadonalways asked for more Jadon Sancho so read on! 💕

~Jordan Pickford POV~

Y/n started shaking.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Mason asked.

"I'm scared Mase. What if she does something?" Y/n said worriedly.

"She won't be able to. I promise you. There's 28 of us and only one of her." Mase gave her a hug and I did too and I whispered in her ear.

"If she so much as looks at you the wrong way, I can drop kick her into another galaxy. Okay?" She giggled at what I said and smiled.

"Thanks Pickers."

"No worries." We all stood back in position and Flynn bought Annie through to the middle of the circle and the rest of us closed it off so she couldn't leave.

"What's going on? Annie asked.

"Where's y/n?" Gareth asked Annie. She turned and looked at Mase.

"I'm so sorry Mason." She turned back and looked at Gareth. "She met a boy in Mexico and wanted to stay there with him."

"What was the boys name?" Gareth asked.

"I don't know. Darling y/n wouldn't tell me." She tried seeming so innocent. It hurt. Dom was trying to look over my shoulder to give y/n the signal but she was too short so I put a thumbs up behind my back and y/n walked into the circle and stood in front of me and Mase.

"You mean this y/n?" Mase piped up. Annie started storming toward her but Maguire and Aaron cut her off.

"Why you little bitch!" Annie yelled.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Flynn bellowed.

"Flynn. I am your mother. You shouldn't speak to me like that."

"Don't bother." Flynn sighed. "Y/n's told us all what you did."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Annie insisted.

"You raped her and tried selling her!" Jadon yelled.

"Really boys? You believe that I'd do such a thing to my son's sister?" She said with a laugh.

"Yes. We do." Jesse said, firmly.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because John, Mase and the lads saved her from being sold!" Dom said.

"I'd never sell darling y/n!" Annie insisted.

"Yes you would mum! You're obsessed with money! That's the only reason you wanted to move back in with dad!"

"Is that true Annie?" Gareth asked, sadly.

"What if it is?" Annie asked.

"IS IT TRUE?" Pickers yelled. Annie hung her head and Flynn got right in her face.

"You're a disgrace! Don't call me. Don't call dad. Don't ever speak to y/n ever again. Don't engage with any of us or the lads. Get out of this training ground and never come back. GET OUT!" Flynn screamed. Annie looked taken back and she turned around and bolted toward y/n. Me, Tyrone, Hendo and Mase grabbed Annie before she could do anything and Reece, Deccers, Dom and Jadon took y/n inside away from her.

"Get Annie out of here now!" Gareth said. We took Annie to the front door and chucked her out of it.

"You haven't heard the last from me lads!" She yelled.