Harry Maguire

~Harry Maguire POV~

I passed the phone back to Grealish.

"What's going on?" Asked Jack.

"Someone's just nabbed her"

"Nabbed who?" John looked confused.

"Y/n"

"What do you mean?" Asked Jude.

"Someone grabbed her and she screamed for a second and they covered her mouth. Then he said that we shouldn't expect to see her again."

"We need to phone Mase, Dec and Trent." Suggested Tyrone. Ty phoned them and put it on speaker.

"What's up guys?" Asked Trent.

"Where's y/n?" Asked Chilly.

"Oh. She went outside for some fresh air, I can go get her?" Mase said.

"Good luck with that" said Hendo, sourly.

"What d'ya mean?" Dec sounded confused.

"She's just been nabbed!" Dean yelled.

"What! By who?" Trent yelled back.

"I don't know but they said we're never gonna see her again" I stated.

"FUCK!" Mase sounded mad. "I told her I should've gone out there with her" Gareth walked in and Jack hid the phone.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"We were talking to Jack's mum on the phone. Lovely woman." Bukayo said and we were all nodding in agreement.

"I'm not stupid. What's going on?" He repeated.

"Erm. It's y/n" Kyle said, quietly.

"What about her?"

"She's er. Been erm-" Chilly started as he nudged Reece to finish his sentence.

"Kidnapped" Reece blurted. Gareth fell to the floor.

"What?" Gareth trembled as Jack pulled his phone into the middle of the congregation. Gareth spoke to the boys in LA. "You're liars! You told me you'd take care of her!"

"It's my fault!" Mason sounded on the edge of tears "She wouldn't let me go with her"

"Can't you go and get James and look at the security cameras?" Jude suggested "Surely there'll be something on there"

"I'll go ask James" Dec left.

"The euros aren't for another few months. We're all flying out there tonight. Go pack your stuff lads." Gareth instructed. Jack passed me his phone and Mason wouldn't stop apologising.

"I'm so sorry Gareth. This is all my fault. I knew I should've gone out there with her." He cried.

"I'll chat with you when we get there. Trent. Call me if you hear anything." Gareth said. He hung up the phone and was beside himself. All the boys had gone to pack and I sat next to Gareth.

"You probably don't wanna hear this from me but, go easy on Mase. He's only a kid. And we will find y/n. I promise." I assured him. He smiled at me and got up.

"Go and pack mate" I left to pack.