Rescuers

~Jack Grealish POV~

"It's okay." Y/n yawned. "I don't mind." She yawned again and eventually fell asleep on my shoulder.

"I can't believe Annie!" Marcus said with gritted teeth.

"I should never have let her go." Mase sighed. "I knew there was something up with Annie. A trip out of the blue. I should've known."

"It's not your fault Mase." Captain assured.

"Next time we see Annie we can drop kick her into another galaxy." Pickford suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Jesse said.

"What if the news finds out about this? I'll feel terrible. Y/n will never hear the end of it." Mase said, sadly.

"She's got us. Okay. If anyone. And I mean anyone. Try's to mess with her again. They'll have to go through us first." I said. We eventually pulled up at the hotel and it was time for my least favourite thing. Waking up y/n. All the other boys got out of the van and Mase looked at me.

"I hate waking her up. I'll let you deal with it today." Mase smiled and left too. I shook her shoulder gently and she sat up straight away and screamed.

"GREALISH!" She had wide eyes.

"Y/n darling? What's wrong? I'm here." I gave her a hug and she cried into my chest.

"She tried again. You tried to stop her from touching me. She had you. I tried to stop her. She killed you."

"Woah. Y/n slow down. Who did?"

"Annie." She cried even more. I moved her away from me, put my hands on her shoulders and looked her dead in the eye.

"Listen y/n. I promise you. None of us are gonna let her do anything like that ever again. She'll be nowhere near you forever. I promise."

"That's a big promise Jack." She said with tear filled eyes.

"I know it is darling. But it's not just me Annie will have to worry about. It's all of us. Okay?"

"Okay. Where is everyone?"

"They're all inside. Cap bought you some of your clothes for you to wear home tomorrow and Mase bought you some stuff for tonight." I smiled. "We're gonna look after you a lot better from now on." She smiled at me. "Come on. Let's get you something to eat." We went inside and found the boys in a massive room.

"This is our room. They said as we all know each other, we can share." Cap explained.

"What do you want for dinner y/n?" John asked.

"Erm. Noodles."

"There's a noodle place just down the road." Declan said.

"Should we all go?" Kyle asked. "Then we can sit in."

"What do you think y/n?" Mase asked her and her eyes lit up.

"Let's go!" She said excitedly and we all got down to the shop. We sat down ordered our food and it came out half an hour later. "I'm just going to the toilets. I'll be back in a minute." Y/n smiled.

"Be quick bub!" Mase smiled back. She went to the toilets and we all started eating. 15 minutes later, y/n still wasn't back.

"Do you think she's okay?" Pickers asked.

"Me, Dec and Jack will go check." Mase said. The three of us got up and walked to the bathroom door. I knocked.

"Y/n? It's Jack, Mase and Dec. Are you alright in there?" No answer.