What Do You Want?

~Jadon Sancho POV~

I looked at y/n's phone and there were thousands of the same comments.

:No wonder Mason dumped her, she's so ugly:
:I can't believe Mason loved her in the first place and now Jadon. This is a joke:
:Why can't this slag leave the England lads alone:
:This girls so desperate:
:League Two> y/n's abilities:

I couldn't believe people were saying things like this. I grabbed her tightly and hugged her.

"It hurts how jealous the world is of you. You are perfect. You're an amazing football player. You're the most beautiful human being I have ever met in my entire life." She looked at me doubtfully and smiled.

"Thanks Jadon." She replied softly.

"I love you princess."

"Love you too." Y/n's phone started ringing.

"Who is it?"

"No Caller ID. Lemme just go out the back."

~y/n's POV~

I went outside the back door and answered the phone.

"Y/n it's me, please listen. It's important."

"What do you want Mason?"

"Just listen. Please trust me." He sounded like he'd been crying.

"Are you okay Mason? What is it? What's going on?"

"I gotta tell you the truth. I can't lie anymore."

"What do you mean? What's going on Mase?"

"You know the girl in the video that Robbo sent you?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"She made me cheat on you!"

"Typical. You're passing the blame. As usual."

"I'm not passing the blame y/n. She made me cheat. She'd of killed me if I didn't."

"What are you going on about?"

"The morning after you left mine. I rang Jadon to see where you were cause I was worried about you. She was at my house. Me and Jadon were talking about what had happened and the girl was at mine cause she followed me home. When Jadon asked if the kiss meant anything to me she made me say yes."

"You're passing the blame."

"SHE HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD Y/N!"

"She. What?"

"She made me tell Jadon that she meant something to me but she doesn't. You're the one I love and it'll always be you. No matter who you choose."

"I'm sorry about what's happened Mase. I really am but, I don't love you. I don't think I ever did. I love Jadon, and that's the way it's gonna be."

"It's okay y/n. I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you if you need me. No matter what. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"You're not gonna quit playing at Chelsea are you?"

"Not for the time being. Can get rid of me that easy."

"Good. Listen. I didn't mean to scare you when I came to the Tottenham vs City game."

"It's okay. I wasn't really freaked out about that."

"What were you freaked out about?"

"Doesn't matter. I gotta go."

"Okay. Talk to you later bestie."

"Bye Mase." I hung up the phone and went back inside to Jadon.

"Who was it?" Jadon asked softly.

"Mason."

"What did he want?"

"He was just clearing the air on a few things."

"You two aren't a thing now are you?"

"Of course not! The only boy I'll ever need is right here." His eyes lit up at my words and he hugged me tightly.

"How was I lucky enough to get you?"

~Hey guys. This is the end of this story! Thank you for all the support on it🥰. If you could stick around for my next football story 'Legend's Daughter' that would be appreciated. I think you're gonna love it. Thank you!💕✨~