Talks

I'm really sorry there's ages between me posting. I got out of the flow of writing but I'm starting to get back into it. I have got loads of parties between Aug 30 and Sep 10 so please bare with me. Really appreciate all the votes and people adding my book to your lists so thank you! 🥰

~y/n's POV~

I went outside the room with Kai.

"What's your problem?"

"What! I haven't got a problem!"

"Kai. I'm not thick. What's your problem with Kylian?"

"He said something that pissed me off. That's all."

"Are you gonna share what he said then or are we gonna stand here like idiots?"

"Dunno. Depends on how you're gonna react."

"You ain't gonna know till you tell me."

"Fine. When we were at the beach and Mason got you out of the car, he whispered to me. He goes 'Jeez. She's beautiful'."

"So?"

"Wait. I'm not finished. I said to him that you have a boyfriend and he goes 'We'll see'."

"What!"

"Yeah. And all day he's been staring at you and trying to get close to you and I just don't wanna see you and Mason get ripped apart by anyone." I gave him a hug.

"Thank you Kai. I don't think anything can tear me and Mason apart now. We're too close."

"That's good to hear."

"Don't worry about Kylian. I won't let him do anything."

"Good." We went back in the room and everyone had fallen asleep. I whispered to Kai.

"Looks like you are staying the night after all."

"Guess so." He went and laid on one of the sofas. "Night Southgate!"

"Night Havertz!" Kai fell asleep at 1:50am and I went for a wonder of the hotel. I went through the halls and something grabbed me. "HEY!"

"Ssshhhhh!" It was a male voice. He pulled me into a dark room.

"Who are you?" He turned on one of the lights. "Kylian? What are you doing?"

"This." He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall.

"Get off-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I kept trying to push him off but he was so much stronger than me. "KYLIAN! GET OFF!"

~Mason Mount POV~

I got up in the middle of the night and got a drink off the cabinet. Y/n wasn't anywhere. I woke up Kai.

"What? I'm trying to sleep." He complained.

"Y/n came back in with you right?" I asked.

"Yeah but she went out like 15 minutes ago."

"Why?"