Pizza

~y/n's POV~

We were watching Maze Runner and I flinched a few times. Every time I did, Jude stroked my shoulder and whispered to see if I was okay. It was about 5:45pm when the film finished.

"Let's order some pizza." Dad suggested and all the lads got excited.

"I'm not hungry dad"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna go up to my room."

I went up to my room and my Instagram was blowing up. A million people had requested to follow me. I put my account on public and a small blue verified tick appeared next to my account name. Cool. I saw I had about 60,000 messages already. I started clicking through them and people were just asking about the boys, dad and how I was. I got through about 100 messages and I started seeing the dark side of people.

You're so fat.

No wonder none of the boys wanna date you, you're so ugly

If you lost a load of weight, I bet you'd be prettier.

I turned my phone off and I stood in front of the mirror. I saw everything that was wrong with me.
I was fat.
I was ugly.
My body bulked over the side of my clothes.
I needed to loose weight. And fast. But how? My friend didn't eat anything for a few days and she lost loads of weight. Perfect. I already hadn't eaten for almost 2 days cause the weirdo didn't feed me. I was already off to a great start. I laid on my bed and watched Maze Runner: Scorch Trials.

~Dean Henderson POV~

We'd finished almost all the pizza but there was an entire cheese one left.

"Should I take this up to y/n?" I asked. "I know she loves cheese pizza."

"Yeah. Can do. Cheers Deano." Gareth said. Me, John and Conor grabbed the pizza box and went up to y/n's room.

"Y/n? Can we come in?" Asked Conor.

"Yeah. One sec" She came and unlocked the door to let us in.

"We bought you something." I said.

"Ooo. What?" She asked.

I took the pizza from behind my back and she looked like she was going to throw up.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"What. Nothing. I'm fine."

"You look like your going to throw up." John looked at her with worry.

"No no no. I'm just. Tired." She fake smiled.

"Are you sure?" Asked Conor. She just nodded. We all sat on her bed with her.

"You do know that none of us believe you, right?" I stated.

"What's going on?" John asked. She passed us her phone and we read the messages.

"Oh my god." I blurted.

"Why would people say that about you?" Conor asked.

"I mean. None of them are lying."

"Why on earth would you say that? Asked John.

"LOOK AT ME!" She got up and showed us the stretch marks on her body.

"Y/n. That's completely normal" said Conor, calmly.

"All women get them." I tried to assure her.

"Yeah. When they're pregnant or fat. And I'm not pregnant." She bellowed.

"You're not fat either." John stated.

"I haven't eaten anything in 2 days and I'm not starting now." She shouted. "Get out!" She started pushing us towards the door but could hardly move us as she was so weak from not eating. "And if any of you tell my dad I'll kill you." We got out and she slammed the door and locked it. Conor turned to me.

"What do I do with this?" He passed me the pizza and I knocked on y/n's door.

"Pizza's just outside the door if you want it y/n."

"Please eat something soon babe, none of us want you getting ill." Said John. I put the pizza down and we walked away. I was so worried about her.

"Do you reckon she'll eat it?" Asked Conor.

"I dunno. She is so stubborn." I said.

"She's starving herself! Who do we tell?" John was really worried about her.

"Definitely the other lads" I sighed "Not Gareth yet. He's hurting enough as it is."

"Deal" said Conor and John nodded. We went back downstairs to Pickfords room.

"Where's Gareth?" I asked.

"He went to talk to someone on the phone, then he's going to bed but he's been out there ages." Trip explained.

"We've gotta tell you guys something." Conor said.

"What's going on?" Asked Declan.

"Y/n's starving herself!" John blurted.

"What!?" Marcus' jaw dropped.

"Why?" Asked Jack, looking upset.

"People have been calling her names online" John explained "she thinks she's fat and ugly."

"Have you told Gareth?" Asked Pickers.

"No not yet. But if she hasn't eaten by tomorrow. Then we will." Stated Conor.

~y/n's POV~

I chucked the boys out and I couldn't stop crying. They can't tell me what to do. No one can. I laid on my bed crying and eventually went to sleep.