You're Safe, Maybe

~Jack Grealish POV~

I got some pictures sent through from Dec.

"Oh my fucking god!" I gasped.

"What is it?" Asked Jesse.

"Look at what Dec just sent me." All the boys that were there gathered round to look apart from Jadon. "Does that make you feel better about yourself?"

"WHAT?" Jadon yelled. I showed him the pictures. "I didn't hit her that hard."

"So you did hit her?" Maguire asked.

"Well yes. But not hard enough to do that."

"Why's there stud marks?" Luke gasped.

"Did you kick her?" Marcus yelled.

"Yes, but not hard enough to do that!" Jadon persisted.

"Everyone who knows y/n, knows she doesn't bruise easily and there's gotta be a lot of force." Jesse explained.

"We'll those bruises must be from somewhere else."

"So you're calling her a liar now?" Kalvin asked.

"No! I just think she's confused."

"We'll none of us do." Hendo said with gritted teeth. I got right in Jadon's face.

"You're a bully and a bastard. Stay away from y/n. If you don't you'll be sorry for everything you've ever done wrong." I left everyone before I punched Jadon and went to the bus to find y/n and Declan. I got in the bus and Declan was trying to calm her down. She saw it was me and calmed down. She was stuttering whilst speaking cause she was crying so much.

"I- I- I- th- thought you w- were J- Jadon." Declan got up to keep look and I sat down and hugged her tight.

"He's not coming near you again."

"Y- you didn't h- hurt him, d- did you?"

"No. Just a threat or two."

"W- why not?" I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"I'll hurt him another day."

"Y- you guys can't tell M- Mason, K- Kai or T- Timo about this"

"Why not?" Dec asked.

"Th- They'll bury Jadon a- alive."

"We won't tell." I assured her.

~y/n's POV~

Luckily dad said nothing about my bruise.

The 29th of June arrived and we were at Wembley ready to play Germany.

"Right lads." Dad began. "We're in the last 16. We're doing 3-4-3.
Walker-Stones-Maguire.
Trippier-Phillips-Rice-Shaw.
Saka-Kane-Southgate.
Let's go!"

We stood in the tunnel and Kai and Timo kept pulling funny faces at me.
8' Dec was given a yellow card.

"DEC! CALM DOWN MATE!" I bellowed.

16' Dec and John got the ball through to me and I kept running and shot from 25 yards. The keeper only just stopped it.
25' I went past a German defender and he dragged Luke down.
33' Kai got the ball through to Timo but luckily Jordan saved it.
45+2' Me and Kane tried going for goal again but the defence denied it.
68' Timo went off.
69' Bukayo went off and Jack came on.
75' Jack played to Luke, who crossed it in and I scored. The entire of Wembley went crazy.
86' Luke passed it out to Jack. He crossed it and Kane got a head to it, scoring. Wembley went crazy again.
88' Dec went off and Hendo came on.
The game ended and we were going to the quarter finals. Mason ran over to me. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and gave me a hug.