All My Fault

~y/n's POV~

"Don't expect to see this kid ever again!" He hung the phone up on Maguire and he dragged me across the car park. He chucked me in a van and locked the door.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed.

"NO! And if you shout again, bad things will happen."

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"No kid. It's a promise. Now shut up." I stayed silent whist he drove for what felt like hours. He broke the car heavily and dragged me out again. He dragged me into his basement and chucked me in a little shed. He tied me to a chair. "Now you ain't leaving until your so-called dad comes and brings me $300,000"

"Well he's in England, so good luck with that"

"Believe me. I have my ways." He left and locked the doors.

What was I supposed to do now? I'm locked in a shed. Nobody knows I'm gone apart from Maguire but he hates me so he's not gonna say anything. And. This guy wants $300,000. What do I do? I miss all the boys. I wish they were here right now.

~Mason Mount POV~

Trent and I got up to find Dec.

"LADS!" He called. We followed him into a large room full of security camera footage.

"We have cameras absolutely everywhere. I'm sure we'll find her." James said. We all kept looking on all the screens. This was all my fault.

"THERE!" Trent bellowed. We saw a man go up behind her.

"Keep an eye on them" said James. We watched him drag her across the car park and into a van.

"What's the cars registration plate?"asked Dec.

"6GDG486" I said. The security guard ran the plate through the system.

"Californian. It traces to California. Ironically its in South Gate." Said James.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

"We can't! We have to leave it to the professionals" James insisted.

"Let's at least go to see if we can find her" I insisted.

"I gotta stay here but you lot are more than welcome to go if you want to"

"Let's go" said Trent. We ran outside to a rental car and Dec drove for an hour to get into South Gate.

"What do we do now?" Asked Dec. Trent was asleep on the backseat.

"I don't know" I answered. Dec was getting an incoming call from Gareth.

"We're at the airport leaving England now. Any updates?" He asked.

"No not yet, but me and the boys have left James' studio after tracking where the number plates from and we're sitting in a place called South Gate waiting to see if we can see the van" Dec explained.

"Alright. We'll be there in the next 11 to 14 hours"

"Alright boss. See you soon." Dec said as Gareth hung up.

"He's still so pissed at me" I sighed.

"He's not Mase. He's pissed at the situation. She's been through a lot in the last two weeks and he's blaming it all on him. He's hurting."

"He's still an ass"

"He might be. But she's the only proper family he's got left. If she were your daughter, you'd feel exactly the same way. And you know you would." We sat up till 1am talking and looking out for the van.

~y/n's pov~

I was in a small room and my claustrophobia started setting in. He'd been in and out all day and every time he came back he beat me. I had pain everywhere and I felt undeniably weak.

"Please. Help." My voice was nothing but a whisper. "I don't wanna die. Please"

It became dark outside so it must've been about 1am by now. It's about 9am back home and the boys would be starting training. I bet Maguire's definitely kept this to himself and nobody knows what's going on.

"I just wanna go home. Please. Don't let me die. I don't wanna die today"

BANG

I woke up to the bang of a door.

"Alright kid. Imma call your dad now and tell him to bring me $300,000"

"Good luck with that"

"What's his number?"

"I don't know" he grabbed me round the neck with a tight grip.

"TELL ME THE NUMBER!"

"FINE!" I gave him the number and it rang.

"Hello?" Dad answered. This was my moment.

"DAD! HELP!"

"SHUT IT!" The guy shouted as he kicked me in my side and I whimpered. "Hello Southgate."

"I suggest you leave my daughter alone" dad spoke with gritted teeth.

"No can do. You've got 2 days to bring me $300,000"

"Or what?"

"Or I could just" he smirked at me "kill her"

"Lucky for you, I'm on my way to LA right now. And by the way. If you so much as touch a hair on her head, I'll kill you myself with my bare hands"

"Too late"