Mexico

~y/n's POV~
*Smut warning*

I went and stood on the platform and Annie stood next to me.

"What am I supposed to do wearing this?" I asked, hesitantly.

"I'm showing you what I'm leaving you in this country to do."

"You're joking, right?"

"You wish." She pushed me onto the pole. "Straddle it."

"What?"

"You heard me. Do it" I did as she said. "Good. Now slut drop on it." I did as she said again. "Take off the shorts!"

"Annie? What?"

"DO IT!" I took off my shorts and she smirked at me. "Now the shirt." I took off my shirt. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the wall. "You must do everything I say. No questions asked. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Now there's one thing you can call me and that's all! Daddy."

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess." She pushed me up against the wall. She had her body against me and ran her fingers through my hair. "You're so beautiful y/n." She started moving her hands across my body. She traced my jawline before going down my neck. She scurried her fingertips across my chest. The miniature bra didn't have padding. She went across my chest again. "Getting hard for me are we sweetheart?" She put on of her hands on one of my boobs and put her other hand on the other. "Oh you are so beautiful." She kept touching my nipples making a small moan escape my lips. "More of that noise baby girl. No one will hear you." She moved her hands down my waist and pulled me closer towards her. She moved her hands down until her hands were on my butt. She squeezed it a few times, making me arch my back, pressing myself into her. She took me over to the sofa and sat me on it. She knelt down on the floor in front of me. She opened my legs and traced the inside of my thigh. I let out another moan. "Like that y/n darling?" She nodded my head for me. She took off my bra. She lent forward and kissed the miniature thong where my vagina was whilst I was moaning. She took off my thong. "You are so beautiful." She moved her hand closer to my vagina until her hand was on it. She sat on my lap keeping her hand in place. She began snogging me and started fingering me and between each kiss I let out a loud moan. "Yes baby." She stood me up turned me around and had me leaning on a table. She took off all her clothes and came towards me. She put her vagina against my butt and started moving around. "You are so beautiful y/n!" She picked me up and sat me on the table with my legs wide. She kissed my vagina then picked me up again. She took me back over to the sofa and threw me on it. She laid on top of me and put her vagina against mine. She kept grinding and we were both moaning loudly. "Ah! Come on y/n! You are so beautiful." She started sucking on my boobs and stopped. She put one of her boobs right by my mouth. "Suck it y/n. You know you want to. Do it!" I did as I was told and she was moaning loudly. "AHH! OOHH! Y/N!" She took her boob out and started kissing me. She kissed me whilst straddling me on the sofa and eventually stopped. "You're gonna be good in Mexico" she said, whilst biting her lip. I was out of breath.

"This is what you bought me to Mexico for?" I yelled, angrily.

"Yes. And you better do as amazingly as today so I can get my money. Clear?" She threatened.

"Yes."

We got dressed and got back in the car. We drove to a factory and there was a tall scary man at the door.

"Is this y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah. She's slow and argumentative. Now where's my money?" Annie demanded. He gave her an envelope with a wad of cash in it. The man grabbed me on the shoulder.