Back Home

~y/n's POV~

They stopped having a go at the paps and walked with me again.

"You guys didn't have to do that." I sighed.

"We know." Maguire smiled.

"But we did anyway." Hendo reassured. We got in the cars and drove to pick up my stuff from James' studio. We picked it all up and made our way to the airport. We got on our plane and I sat with John, Kyle, Marcus, Mason and Declan. I was drawing on my iPad and listening to music. I was humming and I started singing without realising.

(Grenade by Bruno Mars)

"But darling I'd still catch a grenade for ya,
Throw my head on a blade for ya,
I'd jump in front of a train for ya,
You know I'd do anything for ya,
Ohhhh,
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes I would die for ya baby,
But you wont do the same."

I zoned back into the real world and looked up from my iPad. Everyone was staring at me. "What?"

"What do you mean! What?" Marcus looked shocked.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Do you seriously not know what you just did?" Mase asked.

"No! Please enlighten me!"

"You just sang Grenade amazingly and you think nothing happened!?" Dec exclaimed.

"Shit!" I looked at John. "I was in my own little world again, wasn't I?"

"Yes babe. You were." John smiled.

"Just. Excuse me for a sec." I ran to the toilets and I quietly rang Kai. Luckily this toilet was a lot bigger than the usual plane toilets. "Kai I've messed up big time and I dunno what to do!"

"Why? What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"You know how I go into my own world sometimes?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I just sang Grenade by Bruno Mars in front of the entire England squad!" He stayed silent. "KAI! What do I do?" He cleared his throat.

"You go out there and you OWN IT like the bad bitch that you are!" He started screaming What Makes You Beautiful down the phone.

"OKAY! Okay! I'm going."

"Kill it bitch! See you soon!" He ended the call and I sat in the toilet still slightly ashamed. I had a few tears in my eyes.

~Jack Grealish POV~

Everyone watched y/n walk to the toilet.

"She sounded amazing!" Bukayo smiled.

"Angelic!" Jude sighed and smiled.

"She's so pissed at herself. I'll be back in a minute" I knocked on the toilet door.

"What?!" She bellowed.

"It's me. Can we chat?"

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?"