Stories

~y/n's POV~

"Sure. I'm down for a bit of training. How bout you Jay?" I asked him.

"Thanks but no thanks." He laughed. "I gotta go do something but I'll be back in a bit, okay?" He gave me a tight hug.

"Okay. See you in a bit." Jadon left and I started training with the city lads. I went to the side of the pitch to get a drink and all the City lads who play for England came over.

"Hey darling. How are you?" Jack asked.

"I'm okay. How are you?"

"Doing well." He smiled.

"How come your not with Mason today then?" Phil asked, Kyle nudged him.

"He erm." I felt my eyes water.

"What happened y/n?" Raz asked as John gave me a hug.

"Mason cheated on me." I blurted. All their jaws dropped.

"WHAT!" Phil yelled.

"Are you serious!?" Jack asked. I just nodded. "How did you find out?"

"Andy Robbo sent me the video and Trent phoned me."

"Are you and Trent friends again now?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah. We're friends." I smiled lightly.

"Sorry about Mason, y/n. I know you really liked him." Raz said, sympathetically.

"Apparently he loved me but that was all a lie." I said. I sat on the floor and folded my arms in a huff. Everyone left apart from John. He sat down next to me and I refused to look in his direction.

"Do you remember what I said to you as we walked out of that warehouse in Mexico?" John asked.

"I was a little too traumatised to remember to be honest Johnny." I said sourly.

"I said. 'Just ignore them' and I want you to apply that to Mason if he keeps annoying you."

"And you think I wasn't gonna ignore him?"

"Hey. That's not what I meant and you know it." I saw him look at me out of the corner of my eye. "How are you feeling?"

"It just hurts."

"Yes. The past can hurt. The way I see it is you can either run from it or learn from it. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. Don't let Mason's actions decide your life. Now he's gone you can control your life. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world." He gave me a soft hug.

"Thank you Johnny. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said.

"No worries y/n. I'll always be here for you." We both smiled and trained again. Pep called over to me.

"Can I talk to you y/n?" He asked

"Yeah. Course. What's up?"

"I erm. Kyle told me that somethings happened between you and a Chelsea player. Is that correct?" I rolled my eyes cause Kyle had snitched.

"What if it was?"

"You play at Chelsea with the boys don't you?"

"Yeah."