Hospital

~John Stones POV~

Me, Kane, Phil, Mason and Trip got in Harry's car and drove to the hospital. The drive was almost silent; everyone filled with fear. We pulled up to the hospital and ran inside. A nurse was there waiting for us.

"Follow me gentlemen" She spoke softly and led us to the room. Everyone was there other than y/n.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Still having tests" Gareth whispered. "They're trying to wake her up too" Trent was still crying his eyes out and Marcus was trying to comfort him. Some doctors wheeled y/n in on a bed with a cast around her arm.

"We've just gotta leave her for a while." The doctor said, disappointedly.

"Why?" Marcus asked. I'd never seen him look so upset.

"To see if she'll wake up" the doctor frowned and looked around the room and everyone looked drained. "I'd encourage you all to go and get some food from our cafeteria"

"Thanks, we will" the doctor left and Harry shut the door behind him.

"We can't leave y/n on her own"

"I'll stay with her" I assured.

"Only if you're sure?" Gareth asked.

"Of course I am" I smiled at him. Everyone went to the canteen and I sat with y/n. I sat next to her head and could hear her muttering. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. "Y/n?"

"Trent. Don't cry. It'll be alright. Trent. Don't cry. Trent." She kept mumbling.

"Y/n?" She sat up with her eyes wide and hyperventilating. "Y/n? Calm down. You're okay. You're at the hospital. You're okay. I promise." She was breathing heavily and looked at me scared.

"What happened?" She mumbled.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked.

"I heard Trent shout my name." She looked at me with tear filled eyes. "Then I saw Trent crying and holding my head. Then I saw Marcus call someone a prick. That's it."

"Lemme go and get the others" I said.

"What others?" She asked.

"Trip, Trent, Mason, Phil, Kane, Marcus and your dad."

"Dad?"

"He's been by your side all day" I smiled at her.

"Really?" She looked as if she didn't believe me.

"Yeah. He was so scared. Lemme go get the others. I'll be back in a second." I ran downstairs to the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" Marcus asked and looked so worried.

"Nothing. Y/n's awake." I said, excitedly. We all ran upstairs and Trent went first. He burst through the door.

"Y/n?" Trent spoke to her. She didn't answer. We all walked over to the bed and she was staring at the ceiling, not blinking.

"Y/n?" I spoke softly. I shook her arm and her eyes closed. "Y/n? She's as cold as ice."

"What's going on with her?" Gareth asked.

"Y/n?" Mason looked just as worried as Gareth. Kane ran out and grabbed a doctor.

"What's going on?" They doctor ran in and looked at y/n.

"She's as cold as ice" Trent said as he started crying again.

"She's gone into shock. She must've been dreaming about something that really scares her" Said the doctor. I heard Phil mumble. "What was that sir?"

"The fireworks and the party poppers" Phil blurted. Gareth fell to the floor.

"What fireworks and party poppers?" Asked the doctors.

"It's all my fault" Gareth cried. He explained about taking y/n to a pub and her becoming terrified of the noise.

"And we used party poppers earlier today." Trip explained. The doctor went over to y/n and lifted her eyelids.

"If you can hear me Miss Southgate, move your eyes up and down" the doctor said.

She moved her eyes up and down.

"She can hear us?" I asked.

The doctors face went blank. "Paralysed shock"

"What does that mean?" Rashy looked worried

"You need to talk about funny memories to snap her out of the shock." We all sat around her.

"Mason, you go first." I suggested

He sat staring at her for a minute or so before he spoke. "Hey y/n? Remember when we put shaving cream in Trents boots and when he put them on it went everywhere?" She moved slightly.

"Keep going" the doctor yelled.

I spoke up. "Remember when you came and watched City and during half time, Kevin De Bruyne was injured and he fell asleep so we drew big black eyebrows on his face" she moved again.

Phil spoke next. "Remember when we bleached Agüero's hair when he was asleep and that's why he had to get the blonde tips?" She moved even more.

"Y/n?" Harry began "Remember when you came and watched Tottenham play against Colchester United in 2019 and Col U won and you were winding us up about it for ages?"

"And that time me and you pranked Jesse Lingard and said we were running away to Australia and he actually packed his bags and went down to the airport at like 2am?" Marcus laughed.

She moved a lot more as the doctor spoke again. "One more"

"Hey y/n?" Trent smiled at her. "Remember back a year or so and we pranked Hendo saying I was leaving Liverpool and going to Brighton and he was crying for hours?" She started softly laughing and the doctor opened her eyes for her.

"That's better" she smiled at the doctor and looked around at us all thankfully.

"I dunno what I'd do without you lot" she smiled.

"Just take it easy now Miss Southgate" asked the doctor.

"I will. Thank you doctor"