Flight and Karaoke

~y/n's pov~

"I don't know" dad said "It says number withheld"

"Answer it and put it on speaker" I suggested.

"Hello?" Dad answered.

"Gareth Southgate you cheeky boy. Hiding away a daughter!" The voice said.

"James Corden! How are you mate?" Dad asked.

"I'm good. Listen. I thought of something to help y/n"

"What?"

"Almost everyone watches my show, so if y/n came on and told the world about herself she'd only have to tell her story once" James suggested.

"You're on speaker and she can hear everything you're saying by the way." Dad said.

"So y/n, would you like to come on the late late show?" James asked as all the lads looked at me.

"Yeah, thank you, I'd love too!"

"Amazing, we'll get you on a flight out to LA in two days"

"Can I bring some friends?"

"Of course! Just let me know how many by the end of the day"

"Amazing, thanks James"

"No worries, see you soon" James said as he ended the call and my dad grinned at me. We went to the parking lot and Harry Kane picked us up.

"Look at you, you're a little megastar now!" Dad laughed and I laughed.

"I gotta go talk to the lads to see who's coming!" I looked at Kane. "You wanna come Hazza?"

"Nah. Take one of the younger boys" Harry laughed.

"Only take three of them y/nick/n" dad said.

"K. Fine"

Dad gave me James' number so I messaged him on the way home.

-Hey James, I'm bringing three people if that's alright?-
-No worries kiddo, can't wait to meet ya!-

Harry dropped us off and I messaged all the lads on the group chat.

-Hey lads. I'm going to LA in two days to go on the late late show with James Corden, who's coming? I can only take three of ya-

I got three messages straight back.

-Me please!!- Dangerous Deccers🤦🏽‍♀️😂

-Please pick me!!💕✨- Money Mase🥰🥵

-Bestie, you know I'm coming no matter what you say🤪😙✌🏼- Bestie Trenty

I messaged them all back and went to sleep. The two days flew by and dad woke me up at 2am.

"Come on hun. I'll drive you to the airport" dad mumbled. I got up, got dressed and packed a few last minute things. I got in the car. "It's going to be weird not having you blasting music whilst I'm trying to work"

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it" I giggled.

He drove me to the airport and Trent, Mason and Declan were already there. We got out and dad grabbed my suitcase. We walked over to the boys.

"Take care of her for me, won't you?" Dad asked.

"Of course we will" Trent assured him. Dad gave me the biggest hug he's ever given me.