Someone Take Me Home

~y/n's POV~

"What do you mean?" Mase asked.

"How am I supposed to tell Flynn about all the stuff his mum did to me? He won't believe me!"

"Yes he will. Don't worry about it bub. He'll understand." Mase smiled to calm me down. We took the long plane ride home and Hendo and Maguire were there to pick us all up. I ran up to them.

"Y/N!" Maguire yelled. They both grabbed me into a big hug.

"Thank god you're okay!" Hendo said.

"I missed you guys."

"We missed you too!" They both said.

"What happened whilst you were out there?" Maguire asked. I just stared at him with a blank face. Pickers and Mase came and stood in front of me.

"Not now." Mase said.

"We'll explain it later." Pickers explained.

"Annie raped me." I blurted out. Hendo and Maguire looked at me in utter disbelief.

"She did what?!" Hendo yelled.

"Are you being serious?" Maguire asked.

"She raped me. She tried selling me into the sex industry. I'd be there now if it weren't for these boys."

"Does Flynn know?" Hendo asked.

"Not yet. I don't know how we're gonna tell him."

"We could tell him at the same time as all the other boys?" Pickers suggested.

"Yeah. Okay. Wait! What about dad. When do we tell him?"

"I think we should tell him when we tell the others as well." Mase said.

"Yeah. Okay." We got in the car and Hendo drove us all to St George's Park. We got out and went inside. All the boys were out on the pitch. We walked out and all the boys faces lit up when they saw me.

"Y/N!" They all yelled. They all gave me hugs and Pickers spoke up.

"Can you guys all sit down. We gotta talk to you. Where's Gareth and Flynn?"

"They're in Gareth's office." Phil said.

"Can someone go get them?" Mase asked.

"Yeah I'll go." Kalvin ran inside and got them. Dad and Flynn came out and were confused why I was there.

"Hey sis. Why you home so early?" Flynn asked.

"Is everything okay sweetheart?" Dad asked. I took a deep shaky breath.

"Are you okay y/n?" Flynn asked, worriedly.

"A few of the boys know already. I just gotta tell the rest of you."

"Tell us what y/n?" Dad asked.

"Erm. So erm. I don't really know how to say this."

"Don't worry about it y/n. Whatever it is you can tell me." Flynn smiled.

"Your mum. She erm." I looked at Flynn and he seemed scared. "Annie raped me. She sold me to a sex industry. I was nearly sold to an old man for $40,000. Annie would've got all that money." Dad fell to his knees crying and Flynn's face dropped.

"What?" Flynn stuttered. "This can't be true!"

"It is. I'm so sorry Flynn. I tried to get her to stop!" He ran over to me and hugged me super tightly, crying.