Thirteen 💫

dedicated to

Pearl and Dannie are currently in his room playing I don't know what ,Ellie is asleep on my bed ,me and Miles are currently talking about everything. So far dinner has been good.

His favorite color is blue; he likes sleeping and watching comedies. He once had a pet cat that loved his sister more than its owner, him. He hates being around anyone who smokes. He met Annie in a fashion show which he was forced to attend. He hates attention, he loves nature; mostly rainbows. He was a total nerd in high school. He is the eldest of three. Well that sums up to most of it.
"I had a great time today, thanks for the dinner." He says as he looks at his watch. "I better be going I have an early morning tomorrow"

"Its okay lemme get Dannie." I say and walk towards Pearl's room. It's so silent in there. I walk in on Dannie and my son asleep on his bed with both of them in some Spiderman costume. I laugh and walk out.

"They are both asleep and Dannie looks too cute to wake him up."

"It's getting late; I should carry him to the car."

"Or he may sleep here; I will drop him at the daycare tomorrow."

"I don't have any of his clothes with me today." He says

"He will wear one of Pearl's don't worry." He showers my face with kisses everywhere making me giggle.

"Thank you so much Amy. See you tomorrow. He pecks my lips and carefully taking Ellie who is still sleeping in his arms. I walk him to the door and wait until his car drives off before locking the door.

***
Its Thursday today, I have lots of work to do. That's why I asked mom to pick up Pearl from the daycare. Ten minutes past five, Kenzie calls me.

"Kenzie I'm busy, what do you want?"

"I missed you P."

"Please tell me you didn't call me to just tell me that and I saw you yesterday."

"Whatever, MikeygotintoafightandPetewascheatingonKennyndIalsogotintoafightwiththebitchwhowaswithPete."

"Slower now I heard nothing."

"Mike got into a fight with Pete who was cheating on Kenny and I also kind of got into a fight with the bitch that was with Pete. Now Kenny is sad and has just locked herself in the bathroom." She says sounding sad.

"Where are you now?"

"In our room."

"Okay I'll be there in a few."

One thing about the triplets is that never mess with any of them, Kenna who has just been heartbroken, is always like the minds of the trio, mike the joker and reconciler while Kenzie is their voice and also craziest.

I walk in on ken asking of what happened. It happens that Pete had told Kenna that he is busy and can't see her off home. Kenna caught him having sex with her in the locker rooms while she was looking for mike.

"You mean to tell me someone has heartbroken my sweet Kenna." Ken says as she walks to the bathroom door. Mike looks like an angry lion as he stands near the bathroom door. Kenzie is wiping off her tears as she looks at the door. Have you ever seen an emotional person then you feel as emotional as them? Well that's what I'm feeling, Kenzie is feeling, mike is feeling, and ken is feeling.

"Kenna honey I know you can hear us, please come out. We just want to give you a hug." She walks out moments later her eyes puffy and she looks sad. My heart breaks as I look at her. We have a group hug telling her all sweet nonsense but only one makes sense.

"He needs revenge." Ken says.

I'm twenty six the same as ken but we all still have childish minds. Three minutes later we are in mom's old car heading to
Pete's house.

"Did you sleep with him?" I ask

"Fuck no" she says with distate in her voice. We are dressed in black. Kenzie and Kenna look like the same person the same as mike except he's male. Kenna's hair is black the same as Mikes. Kenzie is a dark brown haired but she dyed her hair black to look like the others.

Forty minutes later, Pete's body is swollen; his house and pool are covered in toilet paper. His car is worse, all his windows are broken and all his tires are in small pieces. Most of his clothes are shredded and most of his boxers are with us. Our next destination is their school. We bribe the security and walk into the entry of the school our masks still on. We hang his underwear in the front lockers with his name on them plus his swollen body picture allover, which kenzie managed to snap before we left. We smile at the work of our hands and make sure we take plenty of pictures for memory.

"Does it feel any better?" Mike asks her as soon as we arrive home.

"It feels so good we need to do that again." Kenna says a cruel smirk on her face as we walk to the house.

"You are all in trouble, where were you?" mum asks.