Twenty Two 💫

"Well that's just a pity for them, because that's their only legal company that was just about to make it" Ken says with a sigh

After telling her that Tristan is alive, she drove herself to my house and begun telling me how am so selfish, shutting myself from her and everyone else, that's true though, but an earful later here we are.

"I know but we have to do that , we can't let them have anything"

"Yeah , so that they may lack money to help them cover up their unjust staff."

"First we need to make sure the dad goes to prison for life, that will help reduce some of his allies. "

"What crime should we go with this time?"

"Remember when he was accused of  sexual assault in one of his brothels and he was just declared innocent?"

"Which we all know he wasn't, "

"Ken , I found something on the judge that ruled that verdict, we need to go and pay him a visit now..."

"I missed this,"she beams as she starts jumping up and down "lemme just grab..."

She is interrupted by a voice that sends chills down my body "You are not going anywhere Missy" all dressed in black, as handsome as ever stands Miles. He is glaring at me. Uh oh that's not good, but what was I to expect, I had shut him out together with the kids for this long.

"Hi Miles , I forgot to tell you Miss P, I also told him to tag along but he was at his parents house. " It's now my turn to glare at her" I think it's the for me to go and change "she smiles one of her sweet smiles and runs upstairs

"Miles am sorry for shutting you out, I was so scared when I found out that Tristan is alive and that he may be after Pearl , Dannie , Ellie and you. I just wanted to find out where ..." I'm stopped by the softest lips ever, I had missed this.

"Just shut up, I missed you , I thought you were mad that I made you pregnant , I was so happy that I did not ask you if you were okay with keeping the baby. I was so scared that you did not want to see me anymore"

I hug him and reassure him that's not it. "Where are the kids?"

"I think at your mom's place " he says scratching his neck ,he is kinda of nervous.

"Miles what did you do?"

"When I thought you were mad at me , I kinda of asked Ken to watch the kids the next day, I have not seen them since I was not around myself."

"Stop scratching your neck , so the kids think we kinda of neglected them ?" This is not good , Miles smiles at me sadly as he nods.

"But I called them everyday , they are fine, they said they missed you and they thought you didn't want them anymore. I had to lie that we were not around, we were away from work but Dannie is smart enough and asked me when did I became a lawyer" I laugh at that, he truly is smart.

"We need to go and see our kids now , I have missed them," I say and start heading upstairs to change

"Wait, we are not done talking about the Tristan issue, " he says sternly

"I will explain to you on our way to mum's "

That will be a long ride.