Twenty Eight 💫

UNKNOWN POV

The first time I saw Amanda was about seven years ago, she was still so young. Her face lit up whenever she talked about anything. She had that beautiful innocent face; you know the dimples and all with minimal make up on. She was in her internship in the same company that I had been working for by then. I did not have the courage to talk to her because she was so confident, and she looked like she could not even go for a guy like me. By the time I had mastered the courage to ask her out, Tristan had already asked her out. I blamed him for that because he knew I liked her from the start, but he liked her too.

For years I saw them happy, and it was painful for me to watch her happy with someone else. I always pretended to be happy for them but deep down I was heartbroken. In the next few years of their lives, I saw them happy, and they were so cheesy for my taste. Tristan knew all of this, but he still treated her badly, he still cheated and was so abusive to her after she was pregnant. I wanted to kill the bastard, but I guess Amanda did that for me.

I later saw her give birth and raise her son, whom I despised because it was a product of her and Tristan, I wanted him to be ours. After Tristan's death, I saw it as an opportunity to pursue her, but I guess she took me for a joker. I was still pursuing her when Miles came into the picture. He was not even one of my favorite people, I hated him, he thought he was Mr. Perfect, he had almost everything, a loving family, a blooming business and also, he was loved by everyone.

I snapped when I found out that they were dating, as much as he had everything I did not have. Why him. His kids started calling her their mother, her son called him dad. That was just it.

"Boss, the kids are not being silent again, please can you help us. "

"Why the fuck am I paying you for?"

"We tried but they are not shutting up and Sharon alredy left. "

"Do I have to do all things by myself!!" I say pushing the goon away

Once the kids see mee they start throwing things at me again, these brats will make me snap. They have been here for fifteen hours and now the room looks like an angry bear has been here tearing things. I feel like wringing their little necks. Her brat smirks at me as he throws me a cup.

"Bad man, can you remove your mask, I want to see you"

"Shut up brat, can you not just sleep, when you wake up you will be with your parents"

"Promise," His son says when he hears that coming near me with his pinky finger, I stare at him like he is nuts

"Stupid uncle," her son says facepalming, "he wants for you to pinky swear and make the promise official, just do it."

I pinky swear and the kid beams and goes to where his sister is sitting, "Thank you uncle just know you cannot break a pinky promise, mamma said karma will hit you if you do so. "He says

"Bad uncle I want chocolate cake, "her son says staring at me, "Dannie wants strawberries and baby wants ice cream." the others nodded and smiled at me. "And we want you to bring to us mean uncle not the other mean people. I want to argue with him that I am not his maid but then I remember he is just a kid.

While I send one of the goons for the items, I decide to have a little bit of fun with THEM. As my sources tell me, her family is with her right now and I am the least of their suspects.

"How are you doing darling?" I speak after she speaks

"What do you want Isaac, I told you to stop calling me."

"Calm your pants down honey."

"I am hanging up on you right now"

"You could have done that when you heard my voice, "I chuckle "I heard that your brats have been kidnapped. "I say

"Yeah, and so?" She rudely asks me; this is what I was saying

"Nothing I was just wondering why you did not even let me know my nephew has been kidnapped, I had to find out about it on Tv honey, since you know we are like family."

"I am not your family, get that into your thick skull and leave my kids out of your fucking mouth. "she says and hangs up. I smile because I managed to rile them up.

(Who did you expect the kidnapper to be?)