Twenty Four 💫

Miles POV

With everything going on , I have not been having a good night sleep. What worries me the most is that Tristan may succeed in hurting my family. If he managed to stay hidden all these time it means he is capable of anything bigger .

To my knowledge, he is nearer than we thought. He is trying to legalize their family business not his brother. It seems like he has been the brain behind it the whole time. So far he has not sent Amanda or her family any message which is worrying me. His silence is so alarming.

It seems like he is almost succeeding in legalizing the family business, but it's my responsibility to see that it may not happen. I can't have them operate their dirty money in this city .

So far we have succeeded in sending in some minor cases to them to prevent them from doing anything. We just had some of the workers file a complain about being paid peanuts and working more hours . We made others file a complain on the ethics of the work place . So as for now they have about six active law suits which does not allow them to change anything in the company. PL

For the first time since I knew Amanda, she backed down. Her brother is the one who is mostly surprised about this cause she never backs down.  Talking of the devil,

"You should come to bed , it's cold without you ." A sexy voice says from behind me.

"I just have to finish these first , I will be with you in a few "I say not looking up. Right now , I'm looking at a document one of the many private investigators I have employed to look for Tristan, sent me.

"You said that like three hours ago ,"she whines as she embraces me from behind. She smells like my soaps, she's been using mine of late saying she likes how I smell.  I also like how I smell.

"But Amm...."

"Don't but me , it's either you come to bed right now or you sleep in this couch the entire week. " She says removing her hands from me.

I gasp at her blackmail and turn to look at her , she is dressed in one of my shirts  and let me say she looks so sexy. You can only notice a small bump when you look really good. Her boobs are getting bigger which may I say am loving it. She has started adding some weight but mostly in her sexy parts , like her hips are now broader and her butt is another story .I can say she's glowing.  But right now what I notice is her boobs, due to the breeze through the open windows, her nipples are erect through the shirt.

"Stop staring at my boobs !" She says flicking her fingers on my face .

I clear my throat and say " they are also mine to play with remember"

She groans as she starts leaving my office . " You can sleep on your couch"

"Wait Amanda am done!"I say following her . Did I say she also has these mood swings , she gets angry  easily from happy within a second. She is also horny which in not complaining about.

"I thought you wanted to sleep with your laptop today "she says walking to the bathroom to wash her face

"Babe , I was just finishing some work , but here I am . "I say as I hug her from behind.

She looks at me through the mirror and smiles at me .  She really is beautiful and mine. I love her.