Twenty One 💫

It has been a week since I received that text. It has also been a week since I found out am pregnant. I was with Miles when I found out. He fainted.

It has been four good days since I shut everyone out including Pearl. A week since I have seen anyone well apart from those on TV. After I received that message, I had to send everyone away for me to begin my work.

Miles thought I was mad since I found out I was pregnant, I know these through his texts and voicemails, no one knows what the real reason is. I needed to do so to concentrate. Am almost finding the person behind the text.

Tristan was a good boyfriend but once he found out I was pregnant, everything changed. He became abusive. Not physically though but through his words and actions. To the people on the outside, we were a happy couple, once we were alone, he was different. He fucked anything with a vagina since I refused to sleep with him once he became abusive.

I could not bring myself to sleep with someone who judges my body and every action I do every time. Ken and my family came to learn of it when I was on my fourth month. To say they were mad is an understatement. They were furious. One time my brother Mike almost killed the dude. That day I did respect my young brother. The following months I tolerated him and avoided him since I didn’t want to stress. One day Ken and I were busy shopping when someone was killed from afar. The killer was hidden where we were at the moment. Ken blackmailed him so that he could owe her a favor. Give it to Ken to negotiate with a killer.

Tristan started being more aggressive. That is when I came to know he was involved with some bad people, using my detective skills, and he wanted to sell me after I gave birth. I was young and dumb that time, I told my family. They had a plan and told me to relax. The plan was the best thing that happened during my pregnancy days. Two weeks earlier than my due date, on the day to evaluate the plan, I went into labor and after giving birth I came to find out my fiancée was dead. I fainted, people assumed that I was in shock. Truth be told I wasn’t, I fainted because of exhaustion from two hours of labor.

Everyone pitied me for losing my ‘beloved’ fiancée, only if they knew. I played the vulnerable role so good and let his family take charge of his everything except me. By the time he was dead, his company was dirty. I let Isaac have it.

The past four years, behind closed doors, I have been cleaning it, it is now ready, clean and everything is legal now. Everything was going according to plan until this nuisance appeared. The plan was simple, kill Tristan and make it appear like an accident, make sure I am not interested in his company for now, act vulnerable then become rich. It is true I killed him, not with my own hands but I hired Ken’s killer to do the job for me.

Don’t judge, I had to do it for my own sake and my family’s sake. From a young age, I always am good with the electronics and that is how I came to find out who send the text. A certain Andrew West was the one who send it. One thing I came to learn about investigating something is to have all the root evidence and information before taking any action. That is what I did. I found out seven people were really involved. I know six of them just the main source remaining. From the other six, I have two suspicions and I thing I know who it is. I can’t take such information to the cops. But I can work on it.

The killer, who helped, is among the two suspicions since Isaac is also in the list. I’m gonna frame Isaac for something or just present evidence since he is not clean, that will get him life imprisonment and then kill the others.

My laptop pings showing me my results are complete. Xander Moses is the name that is shown. Lemme see who he is.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” this is not possible.

How comes. That brings me to my next plan. Take over the company. NOW. I decide to call my easiest solution.

Once she receives the call, she screams and starts asking many questions. “Ken stop shouting. I am alive and safe and okay. We need to take over the company TODAY.”

“What? Is it clean enough for you to do that now?”

“Yes it is. I have all the legal papers required and Judge Phillip has already granted me full ownership.”

“That is okay and why now?”

“Tristanisalive.”

“SAY WHAT NOW!”

“TRISTAN IS ALIVE!”